[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wisconsin defeats Ohio State

Big John

OSU, OSU. That is all I ever hear about every friggin Monday morning at work.....Always about how wonderful the $uckeyes are and how great it will be when they win the National Championship this year. I am now looking forward to work on Monday....I will get some work done because everyone will be as quiet as a church mouse. Their season is over and Iowa will hand them a whipping next week as well.

Go Hawkeyes!!!!!!!!!!

Get it all out now...18 strasight was a great run..had to end some day..Wisconsin played a great game deserved to win..Gamble bit it happens...A great game in Madison>>WISCONSIN THIS BEER IS FOR U...see ya in Columbus..GO BUCKS

No excuses, Wisconsin played a great game and beat OSU straight up. Penalities killed the Bucks as they have all year, conditions were less than ideal, Krenzel was a bit off from his absence, and the OSU coaching staff got a little too comfortable in anticipating the run after Sorgi was out, but Wisc won that game fair and square. Not only did their 2nd string QB Schabert burn OSU on that last TD pass to Evans, but he burned OSU's best player as well, Chris Gamble.

Sgt. Ryan

Wisconsion with their backup QB, and 3rd string RB whipped their ass..

Even when he's right, Sarge is barely in touch with reality - the Badgers' backup QB (name escapes me at the moment), basically came in late in the game, after Sorgi was put out by one of the cheapest f'n moves I've ever seen - mostly what he did was hand off, but he did make a CLUTCH 3rd down run that salted the game away, AND there was that pass to Evans.

And Booker Stanley looks like he could start for the bulk of D-1 teams.

Really, I give credit to the Badgers' OL and coaching staff - they managed a pretty good running game against a tough D, and White and Alvarez didn't abandon the running game even though it struggled at times.

Big win by Bucky; makes them look like a legit contender now (3-0, Big Ten, no Michigan on the schedule!).

congrats to wisconsin, good game. wall_bas just goes to show how tough the big ten is. next is iowa, think buckeyes will look alot better next week with this loss.

for pvt. ryan, kansas state 2002 you got your buckeye loss, ill let you in on a little secret.

if we can pull rest of season out we will still be there with a chance for title game. oklahomo will also get beat along with miami and va-tech

olkahomo has best chance with pitiful schedule, miami and va-tech have to play one another.

but guess what? im still here riding your dumd a** lol

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah

coxxy rules go buckeyes!

I just gotta know - how does the NCAA allow a schedule that has a team on the road for the 1st time in Week 6? Meanwhile my Trojans have 4 out of 5 on the road - how does this crap happen?

Oh well, at least OSU got spanked, many other teams lost and Trojans move up. Obviously it pays to lose early and slowly rise back up; so the schedulers at OSU will have to put those road trips up front next year!!!!!

One more thing - what the HELL was that OSU LB doing punching the Badger QB in the throat when he was down on the ground? He not only knocked him out of the game, he could've seriously injured him permanently.

That kid needs to be kicked off the team and Badgers should've been waiting for him in the parking lot...

Kansas State 2000:

Chavez:

Booker Stanley looks like he could start for the bulk of D-1 teams.

That's because he was running against Ohio State. lol Hey K State,

Five other teams have played against Ohio State this year, with very little success. Can you explain your comment?

Washington: 24 rushes, 7 yards, 1 TD

San Diego State: 26 rushes, 28 yards, 0 TD

North Carolina State: 30 rushes, 21 yards, 1 TD

Bowling Green: 23 rushes, 40 yards, 0 TD

Northwestern: 40 rushes, 121 yards, 0 TD

That's why Ohio State is STILL the #1 ranked rushing defense in the NCAA. NCAA Rushing Defense - Team Rankings

And STILL the defending national champions.

But certainly not the best team right now.