[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BC to ACC

VTHokie

Why BC? Tech and Miami are directly in the ACC's corps area. The closest school to BC will be Maryland.

The best two schools would have been Pitt, or at worst Syracuse. They both have better basketball and football programs, and they are acadimicly on the same level.

Because the ACC wants the NE TV market,that's why.

As a WVU fan,I can say that this pretty much wrecks the BE in football.

I think BC may find out that life won't be as good financially as they think-their travel costs will be incredible now,especially in the non-revenue sports.

I think even in football it will be a bad move. If they think they are going to get turn-outs for Duke, Wake, UNC, and even Clemson, I don't think it will happen. Everyone got scared when Miami decided to leave and the Hokies have always thought the grass was greener on UVA's side. We'll see how it all works out.

I think the Big East suffered with an idenity crisis. Some schools were football only, some basketball only, some both. Miami's baseball team (one of the top programs in college) was still an independent and so on. I think if they could of talked Notre Dame into becomming a full fledged member, and not a basketball only school, it would of kept Miami and Va Tech in the conference. As it is, Miami, BC and Tech will become full members of the ACC which will not only help the conference but all the new schools as well.