[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should the Rose Bowl be re-named

Sgt. Ryan

2 of last 3 yrs, The Big 12 has sent teams to the rose Bowl to face the Pac-10 Champs and Big 10 champs and both time came away with wins.

OU destroyed Wash St

Texas just beat Michigan.

I suppose if the Big 12 can;t get to the title game, or gets 2 in the BCS, they should just go to the Rose Bowl to biatch slap a team from the pac-10 or Big 10 each yr... This yr, The Big 12 will beat 2 teams from the Pac-10 and the Big 10 Champ all in the same bowl season.

2 of last 3 yrs, The Big 12 has sent teams to the rose Bowl to face the Pac-10 Champs and Big 10 champs and both time came away with wins.

OU destroyed Wash St

Texas just beat Michigan.

I suppose if the Big 12 can;t get to the title game, or gets 2 in the BCS, they should just go to the Rose Bowl to biatch slap a team from the pac-10 or Big 10 each yr... This yr, The Big 12 will beat 2 teams from the Pac-10 and the Big 10 Champ all in the same bowl season.

640719[/snapback]

I guess then we'll call the FIESTA BOWL Big 10 consolation game as OSU just hammered the BIG 12 CHAMPS!! :D

You keep saying OU will win this game..............reminds me of last year when they faced their first challenge of the season in LSU and looked like schoolgirls :D

This game will be different as they will be flat out SPANKED, and you'll

be :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

USC 37+ OU 17-

I'm sure your so confident that you'll lay down your lifes savings ( $253.27) on it??

Edited by theeohiostate

For someone that doesn't care about the conference battle, you sure are acting like you do.

640771[/snapback]

He's so full of Athena he forgets what he says from day to day

:D:D

The other day, someone said they saw him with a Texas cap, Ok St. jersey, A&M tube socks and a Baylor purse. B)

Can the bucks get to the rose Bowl is a better question.  The Rose Bowl isnt even our bowl, yet we have been there more times in the past 5 yrs than the Bucks, and won it more as well going 2-0 in the last 3 yrs.

640813[/snapback]

We prefer the Fiesta, where we won the title :D

Edited by theeohiostate

We prefer the Fiesta, where we won the title  :D

640911[/snapback]

What that title that Clarett took you too, before the NCAA found out he was telling the truth and OSU was paying their players and soon to be stripped. Or the title that this inbred school won 30 + yrs prior to that. OSU is the King of underachievement, and it is only poetic to have a snot nose punk ass like you the king of their bandwagon, when you are not rooting for GA, AUburn or USC.