[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who wins the National Championship

Sgt. Ryan

2005 Orange Bowl Winner  

36 members have voted

1. 1. 2005 Orange Bowl Winner

• OU
    • USC

So, if USC wins.....

Sarge and Monsters are gone from the forum.

And, if OU wins.....

Theeeflimflamman is gone from the forum (as if he'd really own up to it)

Hmmmmm.....let me think about this one. :D

640924[/snapback]

Seeing how you defend the Posse ever chance you get, i don't need your vote, as it will be a worthless vote anyways since USC is the ONLY one with something to say about it, it's just a matter of " How bad do we make 'em look, Norm?" " Well Pete, i'll keep scoring just get the ball back, my boys are having fun today. "

Defending the OU boys is not something that I do....recognizing you as the jerk off you are is something that everyone here does....it's nothing special.

I'm just wondering how you'll welch out of the whole deal, since it does seem to be in your nature to do so.

Defending the OU boys is not something that I do....recognizing you as the jerk off you are is something that everyone here does....it's nothing special.

Defending Sarge makes you a much bigger man :D

Not recognizing him as the biggest jerk off, like everyone does, shows me you are either "out of the loop" or require more attention than you are already getting. :D

But still worth more than your existance PERIOD.

641047[/snapback]

Why dont you join in on the fun ass munch. If OU wins you leave the college forum for a yr as well. You seem to be as big a tool as OS Who, what better present for the rest of us than to see you F'n idiots go out together. What Brian, do you not have any faith in your prediction, or are you just nutless.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Why dont you join in on the fun ass munch.  If OU wins you leave the college forum for a yr as well.  You seem to be as big a tool as OS Who, what better present for the rest of us than to see you F'n idiots go out together.  What Brian, do you not have any faith in your prediction, or are you just nutless.

641053[/snapback]

Sorry I don't join in on your little childish running feud on the INTERNET. I'd much rather just come here on Wednesday morning and laugh at you, for being wrong for the 9th out of 10 times.

Sorry I don't join in on your little childish running feud on the INTERNET. I'd much rather just come here on Wednesday morning and laugh at you, for being wrong for the 9th out of 10 times.

641058[/snapback]

No problem, you will instead be here to listen to us shovel OU and the Big 12 down your throats for another yr, after going 5-2 in bowls and winning the National Championship. What excuse will you come up with then. OS Who wont be here, to join the fun. Too Bad.

Why dont you join in on the fun ass munch.  If OU wins you leave the college forum for a yr as well.  You seem to be as big a tool as OS Who, what better present for the rest of us than to see you F'n idiots go out together.  What Brian, do you not have any faith in your prediction, or are you just nutless.

641053[/snapback]

What you have yet to realize is leaving this forum for a year or forever is of little consequence to me and many others, as we know it is your life and we know you'll be watching and signing in under another account name when you lose.

I have much more invested in the USC victory............GREENBACK!!! BABY!!

As always, i put my money where my mouth is..........what you want proof?

I guess i have to send you a fake scanned copy of my betting slip like i did of my imaginary 10'x5' projection tv in my theatre room and my cardboard fold up of my Escalade that i sit out in my drive.

:D

Sarge+USC win = :bawling:

and me :D

No problem,  you will instead be here to listen to us shovel OU and the Big 12 down your  throats for another yr, after going 5-2 in bowls and winning the National Championship.  What excuse will you come up with then.  OS Who wont be here, to join the fun.  Too Bad.

641065[/snapback]

I unlike you have yet to make an excuse. I've already said that the Big 12 was the #1 conference this year regardless of what happens tomorrow night. You on the other hand need to make an excuse for everything.

I unlike you have yet to make an excuse. I've already said that the Big 12 was the #1 conference this year regardless of what happens tomorrow night. You on the other hand need to make an excuse for everything.

641072[/snapback]

EXCUSE FOR WHAT Cher.

Texas just whipped yoru champ

Tech just manhandled Cal

OU is on the verge of anotehr National Title.

What do I need to make excuses about, My team in undefeated and about to be your National Champion

What you have yet to realize is leaving this forum for a year or forever is of little consequence to me and many others, as we know it is your life and we know you'll be watching and signing in under another account name when you lose.

I have much more invested in the USC victory............GREENBACK!!! BABY!!

As always, i put my money where my mouth is..........what you want proof?

I guess i have to send you a fake scanned copy of my betting slip like i did of my imaginary 10'x5' projection tv in my theatre room and my cardboard fold up of my Escalade that i sit out in my drive.

Sarge+USC win =    :bawling:

and me  :D

641071[/snapback]

Do you think id actually open an attachment your inbred lovin ass would send. Hardly. If you call a hotwheel collection and a atch o scetch your toys, Id probably believe you.

BTW, whos life is it really. Who starts more posts here than anyone. Who posts here daily more than anyone. That would be you ass munch.....

Do you think id actually open an attachment your inbred lovin ass would send.  Hardly.  If you call a hotwheel collection and a atch o scetch your toys, Id probably believe you. 

BTW,  whos life is it really.  Who starts more posts here than anyone.  Who posts here daily more than anyone.  That would be you ass munch.....

641089[/snapback]

You are WAY to excited right now!!!!

" had to take out the pics so Sarge wouldn't report me to the middle finger police" :lol

Can i get a confirmation , or are you blind :D

By the way, looks like there are some intelligents people on the board as USC is getting the votes B)

Edited by theeohiostate

EXCUSE FOR WHAT Cher. 

Texas just whipped yoru champ

Tech just manhandled Cal

OU is on the verge of anotehr National Title.

What do I need to make excuses about, My team in undefeated and about to be your National Champion

641083[/snapback]

Thats just it, you don't need to make an excuse, so why continually make them. For any game that you predict wrong (which is most of them cuz you're about as objective as Bob Stoops would be if he reffed an OU game) you have an excuse. LSU had a defensive Touchdown, blah blah, take that away and its 14-14. The refs gave USC the game against Va tech and UCLA, blah blah blah. No sarge, you either win or you dont. You can take a look at how dominant a team was, but it comes down to who won and who lost.

You're just as much of a waffler as you claim TOSU is, because if OU wins, it's because they had so much superior talent blah blah, but when any other team that you dont predict to win wins, it's cuz of an INT, or special teams or blah blah blah. Special Teams, Turnovers, and reffing is apart of the game. Usuually it's created by great playing by the team thats doing it. Bad calls happen, deal with it. Oklahoma hasn't had a call gone there way this year that shouldnt have been? Bottom line is this... USC 30 Oklahoma 20

You are WAY to excited right now!!!!

http://www.img-host.info/imgs/382_Picture%20004.jpeg] [/url]

http://www.img-host.info/imgs/379_Picture%20001.jpeg] [/url]

Can i get a confirmation , or are you blind   :D

641092[/snapback]

LMAO, you took pics at your Boss's casa and ride, and are bragging about his stuff here.

Classic.....

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

LMAO, you took pics at your Boss's casa and ride, and are bragging about his stuff here. 

Classic.....

641094[/snapback]

I am the BOSS!

Tool

I probably pay 2 of my guys yearly what you make in 5 :D

This doesn't make you less intelligent, just more humble :D

I am the BOSS!

Tool

I probably pay 2 of my guys yearly what you make in 5  :D

This doesn't make you less intelligent, just more humble  :D

641098[/snapback]

LMAO, first off you dont know what I make, or own. Second whether I had an Escalade or not, which is none of your business, Id never be immature enough to send pics to another huddler or post them here. That alone tells me that Athena aint yours. Finally Im pretty well off, and there are huddlers who have actually been to my Casa. Id never send pics bragging about my finacial Success, or toys.

This post is classic OS Who.

We need to keep this one for the achives, since you wont be here to blow smoke day after tomorrow.

LMAO, first off you dont know what I make, or own. 

Unless your city in crazy, most garbage collectors in my area make 27,200 a year. Are you telling me that your the driver or something and not the actual one collecting......my mistake it is possible that you make more.

v That alone tells me that Athena aint yours. v

Your right, i called my Boss and asked him to do me a favor here it is: B)

Just for a close up

Zoom out , sorry my boss said it was windy and the paper blew off :D

[

Close up

Zoom out please :D

Now back to business, unlike guys like you Sarge that are all smack-yackem', i'll walk the walk that i talk :D

Christmas break is just about over and the schools are starting back up, so you'll have les time to look like an idiot when your driving our kids to school .

You are not only a welcher, but a liar as well. I have shown you up for over a year now and it seems you take a liking to it. Stop busting every conference and i'll ease the pain away B)

Sorry, must edit, no plate # should appear :D

Edited by theeohiostate