[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Laughed out of the huddle

Snaggy

How do i find out what teams are in what conference and what teams would never face each other in superbowl...I came in 1rst in my division there are 3 divisions of 11 when we started the year top 4 teams from each division go to play offs i came in second over all so i pick second ...heres the catch when a player gets hurt or you lose a player cause that team lost in playoffs there is no more picking players...so the team you go into playoffs with you also may die with so i don't want to pick to many players from any given team also since the top seat gets a bye week you don't get points for that player ...any way i just don't want to pick to many players from same division and possibly pick upo players that aree wild card and make it far into playoffs and i don't know who are in each conference ...i hope you understand what i am saying...on Jan 5th 2005 all players go back to pool and we meet to pick new teams from playoff teams...so HELP ...opinions would be nice on which teams would go far into playoffs...heres and example 2 years ago i picked all san francisco players they scored like 79 points for me then bombed i came in 2nd overall but i think you need to be diversified with players that score alot of points... then pick players from teams that make it deep into playoffs... this is a touchdown only league...anyway if you understan what i am trying to say please leave your opinion...thanks all

AFC champ meets the NFC champ in the SB.

NFC Teams:

Rams

Seahawks

Vikings

Pakers

Falcons

Eagles

The Eagles and Falcons have a bye, meaning the most games they could play, including the SB is 3. The other have a possibility of 4 games

AFC Teams:

Jets

Broncos

Colts

Chargers

Patriots

Steelers

Same as above for Pats and Steelers.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't exactly read the entire post. I'm an impatient SOB.

Edited by Brentastic

AFC champ meets the NFC champ in the SB.

NFC Teams:

Rams

Seahawks

Vikings

Pakers

Falcons

Eagles

The Eagles and Falcons have a bye, meaning the most games they could play, including the SB is 3.  The other have a possibility of 4 games

AFC Teams:

Jets

Broncos

Colts

Chargers

Patriots

Steelers

Same as above for Pats and Steelers.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't exactly read the entire post.  I'm an impatient SOB.

641118[/snapback]

Thank you very much i appreciate your post .

Do you watch football?

If you don't know who plays who and who is in what division I would say you need some help for sure.

Do not pick across the board. Pick who you think will get the most points (go the furthest)

I have a strategy going but don't want to give it up because I plan on winning the Smack Bowl :D

This must be a joke, or Snaggy just copied and pasted a friend's e-mail here. How does someone who is a "huddler pro" with 1,049 posts and has been a member since July 7, 2002 not have a clue about the NFL playoff scenario or at least which teams are in which conference.

This must be a joke, or Snaggy just copied and pasted a friend's e-mail here.  How does someone who is a "huddler pro" with 1,049 posts and has been a member since July 7, 2002 not have a clue about the NFL playoff scenario or at least which teams are in which conference.

642035[/snapback]

You obviously haven't read many of snaggy's posts. :D