[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Predictions for Auburn/VTech?

fumbler23

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When will coaches learn not to go for it on fourth down when you can kick a FG when their is still a whole game to play? Or that you don't go for two until you are inside 4 minutes? It's gonna cost VT the game.

Edited by CaptainHook

Must be the payed USC Refs. Screwing up the clock.

641462[/snapback]

Nope, good game by Auburn, but not overwhelmingly so. Based upon this game, I have to think that there will not be a split title. The winner of tomorrow nights game should be the champ.

But the refs did screw with the clock in the closing minutes of this game. Beware of this tomorrow - many bad calls will be in favor of USC.

641470[/snapback]

What, are you a paying member of the USC ref paying association?

What, are you a paying member of the USC ref paying association?

641473[/snapback]

Nope, as previously stated, I'm an Alabama fan. I have close relatives that went to UCLA (the Los Angeles school you have to be smarter to get into) and watching over the years, you can only come to one of two conclusions. USC is the luckiest team in the history of college football - or the Refs have an incentive to make them appear that way.

It will be sad (as with this year's UCLA game) if USC wins a national championship on a demonstrably bad call, but I won't be at all surprised.

Hey, easy on the Lady. You have to admit that USC has gotten more than their fair share of questionable calls this year. I can think of two games that had questionable calls that could have affected the out come of the game. I will not go as far as saying that they did, but it does leave one thinking. That being said, this is college football,so there is no replay, thank God.

Nope, as previously stated, I'm an Alabama fan. I have close relatives that went to UCLA (the Los Angeles school you have to be smarter to get into) and watching over the years, you can only come to one of two conclusions. USC is the luckiest team in the history of college football - or the Refs have an incentive to make them appear that way.

It will be sad (as with this year's UCLA game) if USC wins a national championship on a demonstrably bad call, but I won't be at all surprised.

641481[/snapback]

I believe the refs are being paid to help USC win games. I wonder if this only pertains to Pac-10 refs, or has this conspiracy become national? Maybe the writers and coaches are being paid as well to vote for USC. :D