[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moss Angers Teammates

Guest Sores

I've always liked Randy Moss and have defended him thousands of times.  I can now tell you that there are only one or two Viking players that I wouldn't trade away.  Moss isn't one of them.

644093[/snapback]

I'd also like to see him in a Lions uniform. How about Tai Streets straight up...

Oh and

:D

Even though he is an esshole....the Pack will take him....we'll give you Fergie for him!

644108[/snapback]

Moss - great athlete

Ferguson - very good football player

Gimme the player over the athlete any day. :D Especially when you consider Fergy is tough as a coffin nail, plays on near every special team, and makes big-time catches as the #3 WR.

Guys like Ferguson and Henderson in various roles are why the Pack wins division titles and playoff games; Randy Moss as the focal point of the Vikes is why they win...well, very little. If Birk and Pep take over the team (and Tice finds his balls and chews Moss a new ass hole), it'd be a VAST improvement for Minny.

Agreed Chavez...but in a trade you have to give something to get something (hence not offering up Ben Steele in this deal!).....I would do Fergy for Moss in a heartbeat...imagine the 3 receiver sets with Driver, Walker and Moss....Ahman might run for 2,500 yards with the attention demanded outside!

FWIW

The News

Vikings' wide receiver Randy Moss said Thursday during a radio interview that while he feels bad about leaving the sidelines two seconds before time expired in Sunday's game against the Redskins, he couldn't rule out performing a similar stunt in the future. "I'm my own man," Moss reasoned during head coach Mike Tice's weekly radio show on KFAN. Tice defended his star wideout by reminding the host of the show that Moss had expressed remorse earlier in the interview for leaving the field prematurely.

Our View

Tice did his best to do damage control during the segment, but it became more obvious than ever that Moss marches to the beat of a different drum. Tice even tried to make light of Moss' latest escapade by leaving his own show a few seconds early. Moss' comments and quick temper served as an example of why team officials have a reputation for doing their best to keep him away from the local media. Oddly enough, Tice arranged this appearance, apparently in hopes that Moss would improve his image with the hometown listeners. Better luck next time, Mike.

Watching him all year I thought he became much more of a team player and more mature. The Vikings aren't sweeping it under the rug so he should grow a little more because of it.

I don't like the guy, but think he has improved a lot this year teammate wise. He blocks more, congratulates teammates, cheers when hurt, etc.

He was frustrated and acted badly. I hope he doesn't make amends this week against my Packers.