[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Less than 24 hours until Nirvana.

No more flip-flopping double-talking ignorance. Yippie! :D

when they were handing out defenses the Big 12 said " I'll pass"  :D

639524[/snapback]

The better D's out there could contain a one demisional offense that Texas employs quite easy.

641379[/snapback]

OU shut Texas out. Now theeohioflipflopper is saying Oklahoma does have a top notch defense. I guess we'll just never understand the idiocracy of this fool.

OU's D isnt as good as last year but is still top tier. I cant think of any better.

641537[/snapback]

how could anyone claim this was a top defense when they gave up 30 some points to a&m and oklahoma state? both of teams were shut out in the bowls? i would say ou has a good defense but top 20? i don't think they are even close, we will find out when they play usc

how could anyone claim this was a top defense when they gave up 30 some points to a&m and oklahoma state?  both of teams were shut out in the bowls? i would say ou has a good defense but top 20?  i don't think they are even close, we will find out when they play usc

641677[/snapback]

Hey, I'm no OU fan. I'm a Texas fan. Because I'm a Texas fan, I probably no more about OU than most, especially those that don't follow the Big 12 closely. The OU D is not as good as it was last year, but the OSU and A&M games should not be used as an indication of how good thier defense is because they were missing a couple of key players, most notably Perkins. Look at the scores of the games that Perkins played and the scores of those he missed, and you will see the difference. He is a difference maker on the OU defense, not to mention his special teams contributions.

you may be right, but i do think that usc is going to be the best team ou has faced in years and i don't know if they have seen such a dynamic offense and physical defense. all the talk of usc offense overshadows how great that defense is, i think they are a top 5 defense.

No more flip-flopping double-talking ignorance.  Yippie! :D

OU shut Texas out.  Now theeohioflipflopper is saying Oklahoma does have a top notch defense.  I guess we'll just never understand the idiocracy of this fool.

641526[/snapback]

What does any of this have to do with Nirvana...........I suppose you find exctasy in OU getting biacth slapped?

ME TOO!!! :D

Hey, I'm no OU fan.  I'm a Texas fan.  Because I'm a Texas fan, I probably no more about OU than most, especially those that don't follow the Big 12 closely.  The OU D is not as good as it was last year, but the OSU and A&M games should not be used as an indication of how good thier defense is because they were missing a couple of key players, most notably Perkins.  Look at the scores of the games that Perkins played and the scores of those he missed, and you will see the difference.  He is a difference maker on the OU defense, not to mention his special teams contributions.

641686[/snapback]

sip lib

What does any of this have to do with Nirvana...........I suppose you find exctasy in OU getting biacth slapped?

ME TOO!!!  :D

641724[/snapback]

Figured this would be the best comback your feeble mind could come up with. Let me try to explain this "big" word with some other "big" words and see if you can follow.

nir·va·na

1. Buddhism. The ineffable ultimate in which one has attained disinterested wisdom and compassion.

2. Hinduism. Emancipation from ignorance and the extinction of all attachment.

3. An ideal condition of rest, harmony, stability, or joy.

The only way we get Nirvana 'round here is with your ingnoranus (figured Eminem verbage was more your speed) gone! :D

Figured this would be the best comback your feeble mind could come up with.  Let me try to explain this "big" word with some other "big" words and see if you can follow.

nir·va·na 

1. Buddhism. The ineffable ultimate in which one has attained disinterested wisdom and compassion.

2. Hinduism. Emancipation from ignorance and the extinction of all attachment.

3. An ideal condition of rest, harmony, stability, or joy.

The only way we get Nirvana 'round here is with your ingnoranus (figured Eminem verbage was more your speed) gone! :D

641855[/snapback]

I think you are more like the Buddha than you realize, they worship IDOLs and are said to have over 350,000,000 different gods, they also have little no faith in a Christ...............and this is the Nirvana you wish to seek.........GOOD luck with that. :D

I think you are more like the Buddha than you realize, they worship IDOLs and are said to have over 350,000,000 different gods, they also have little no faith in a Christ...............and this is the Nirvana you wish to seek.........GOOD luck with that. :D

641885[/snapback]

So much knowledge about different religions yet so little knowledge about football. I will pray for you. :D

I guess you think you know more  B)

That's why we're tied in the Pick 'em and i happened to be the smart one that picked USC tonight  :D

641961[/snapback]

Still waiting for your response to the intial post in this thread...

BTW...you eat boogers! :D

Still waiting for your response to the intial post in this thread...

BTW...you eat boogers!  :D

641982[/snapback]

:D

How many times..........REALLY. Were dropped on you head a few years ago as a baby?

WAHHHH!!!

I don't want to hear your crybaby mouth after tonight, almost forgot. I WON'T, as you will have lost and i'll be somewhere doing my infamous victory dance B)

How many times..........REALLY.  Were dropped on you head a few years ago as a baby?

WAHHHH!!!

I don't want to hear your crybaby mouth after tonight, almost forgot. I WON'T, as you will have lost and i'll be somewhere doing my infamous victory dance  :D

641990[/snapback]

Skirt the issue all you want. It's not like your credibility can get any worse around here.

How many times..........REALLY.  Were dropped on you head a few years ago as a baby?

WAHHHH!!!

I don't want to hear your crybaby mouth after tonight, almost forgot. I WON'T, as you will have lost and i'll be somewhere doing my infamous victory dance  :D

641990[/snapback]

I'm just waiting for your little boy mind to realize that u made a proposition that you would give 12 1\2 pts to sarge and his bandwagoners to put up or shut up!!!! and I have on several occasions tried to get you to confirm this "put up or shut up bet" with me and you continue to do the crawfish!!!!!! OU will win but if they don't theres no way its by more than a TD....so once again I will take your 12 1\2 pts and take OU if your nuts have finally dropped. But if not I will understand it's just your being yourself......a CRAWFISH!!!

His new nick

theohiocrawfish :DB)