[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Purdue V. Wisc! BRING IT!

Boilerduff

I'm rootin for Purdont on this one. You guys have a good squad and would be underrated had you not lost your opener to Bowling Green (ouch). Plus it'll make it look that much better when OSU spanks em in the shoe, and I'll be seein that one in person cool_thu .

Boilerduff

The Boilers are ready to Kill the badgers

Purdue 24      

Wisc 20.  

If 4 points is a "killing", Purdue is in worse shape than I thought...

I'd probably give the Boilers the edge in the game, mainly because of home-field. Should be a terrific game. Anthony Davis is back, so it's possible the presence of Davis and Evans offsets home-field advantage, but then again there's always the possibility of the Badgers having a let-down.

Ah, too tough to call; I'm just going to sit and hopefully enjoy a close, hard-fought game.

In the big 10 "kill" = about 4 points when the teams are this good. So maybe I was a little overzealous with the "Kill". We are still going to beat'em. And then we are going to Smack down the Buckeyes when we play them as well. So when you are sittin at the shoe, Crying in your coke and ?? think of me when the buckeyes get kicked out of the big ten race!

Go Boilers!

Boilerduff

So when you are sittin at the shoe, Crying in your coke and ?? think of me when the buckeyes get kicked out of the big ten race!  

Hopefully this isn't directed at me, since I usually dance a jig after ever OSU loss.

Bottom line, Bucky has remembered that Camp Randall is THEIR homefield, and the Boilers are gonna end up on the short end of the 24-20 score.

Chavez:

Boilerduff

So when you are sittin at the shoe, Crying in your coke and ?? think of me when the buckeyes get kicked out of the big ten race!  

Hopefully this isn't directed at me, since I usually dance a jig after ever OSU loss.

nah that was directed towards me. ?? will be Jack in that coke and it'll cheers of joy Boiler. First comes the hawks though. Still, I'm with the big train on this one.

Boilerduff:

We ain't no Cream puff OSU!  The Boilers are underated and ready to Kill the badgers!      smash      Bring your best cause anything else won't do.     cool_thu      

Purdue 24     thumbs_u    

Wisc 20.  

Comments?  

Later

Go Boilers!

That was pretty close. Badgers got outplayed for sure. Goodluck against OSU