[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 hours till the beat down starts

theeohiostate

How many people think USC will pretty much have this one in the bag at the half?

The Big 12 has been consistant this bowl season............consistantly HORRIBLE on defense and this is their representative :D

I wonder if USC will have to punt?

Just a hunch, but i am going with USC over ou 37 - 17

Leinart showing off his Heisman skills  108 yards and a TD  :D

Should push 350-400 with 4+ TDs against this D.

642698[/snapback]

That TD pass was horrible, it was way under thrown. It was a very good catch though.

14-7 USC

Let the onslaught begin :D

I guess those who thought USC would only score 13 total points were SORELY MISTAKEN as this is just the first quarter.

USC 37+ ou 17-

...........where'd Sarge go? I saw he stalking me a few minutes ago.

It's going to be a long year off :D

Edited by theeohiostate

Did anyone expect Peterson to have less than 20 yards after the first quarter?  One thing is for sure there is some SERIOUS hitting going on, on both sides of the field.

642715[/snapback]

Yes.The SC defense happens to be pretty good. AD may get to 100 but won't run wild. That mean-a$$ Oklahoma O-line we've heard of hasn't yet been able to open the holes.

Did anyone expect Peterson to have less than 20 yards after the first quarter?  One thing is for sure there is some SERIOUS hitting going on, on both sides of the field.

642715[/snapback]

Not really all that suprised. Most running backs break the big ones later in the game, when the D's start getting tired.

642715[/snapback]

I didn't think he'd do much of anything as i'm sure you saw the stat they showed.........2-100 yards rushers in the last 35 games against USC. Carrol stated his goal was to stop the rushing attack 1st, then start working on the pass rush. He is a defensive genious.