[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Leinart deserves the Heisman

cincy slammers

I guess all of the naysayers about Leinart should swallow their tongues. What he is doing to this defense (one like he has never seen before and will not be able to throw against -according to some) .He really looks like the real deal. Lets see if the other heisman winner can get anything going.

I guess all of the naysayers about Leinart should swallow their tongues. What he is doing to this defense (one like he has never seen before and will not be able to throw against -according to some) .He really looks like the real deal. Lets see if the other heisman winner can get anything going.

642745[/snapback]

This is why , if he comes out, he'll be the 1st or 2nd QB taken in the draft . Big difference than White , where he'd be a 4-6th rounder.

Alex Smith is very good as well and may go 1st. :D

The game he's having is not surprising at all to me at least, it's an eye-opener to others who seem to think this conference is out of reach of the Big 10,Pac-10 and SEC.

Well, he certainly made a point of what Kiper said of Leinart being drafted as the #5 or #6 QB a little less than a month or so ago...in response to your post that Leinart will be the #1 QB taken.

642893[/snapback]

Needless to say, I'm an idiot for saying that and Kiper is a bigger idiot for writing it.

My appologies , as i haven't seen a QB this good since..........Palmer. What a coincedence?

Needless to say, I'm an idiot for saying that and Kiper is a bigger idiot for writing it.

My appologies , as i haven't seen a QB this good since..........Palmer. What a coincedence?

642901[/snapback]

He is certainly putting on a show for us tonight. He is certainly leaving USC after this performance. USC has another highly touted QB waiting and the number 1 QB prospect in high school (Mark Sanchez) coming in next year.

He is certainly putting on a show for us tonight.  He is certainly leaving USC after this performance.  USC has another highly touted QB waiting and the number 1 QB prospect in high school (Mark Sanchez) coming in next year.

642918[/snapback]

They can thank Norm for their progress, if USC losed him, they lose EVERYTHING!!