[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Greatest national title game ever?

PatrickL

I'll bet many folks were like myself and watched something else...My choice was another showing of Seabiscuit on HBO. Didn't have to watch the second half to know what was going to happen.

Once again, congrats to USC and their fans and nice call by Theeohiostate on his bold, but accurate prediction.

Well, there is no doubt in my mind who the best team in the country is after tonight. What an embarasment OU is. Once again they prove to be VERY over-rated going into a National Championship game. Last year I could see LSU maybe squeeking out a win just because they were at home somewhat. But I thought for sure tonights game would be a close hard fought game.

This one was no contest. :D

Congrats to USC and their fans.

And to think, because I was going to be coaching a soccer game tonight, I was pissed that I was going to miss the "big" game. Thank god someone mentioned the score before I got home and watched that crap on tape.

It was the greatest national title game ever. Because I was somewhere else actually doing something rewarding.

As a big USC fan, I can say it was pretty fun watching the big-mouthed OU DE (Mr. Birdine, I think?) eating crow. He said Bush was the only good player, but Bush didn't have a big night. But Mr. Leinart, Mr. Chow, Mr. Carroll and a few others (LWhite, DJarrett, SSmith,) sure did, didn't they.

By the way, please keep quiet about our secret weapon, Mr. Chow. 30 days for him to prepare, against only one defense? Fuggedaboutit. Don't think Stoops' boys had seen those blocking schemes before - I know I hadn't, and I've watched every game. He's pretty good, but most ADs around the country apparently don't know it yet. SHHHHH.....

The greatest game i ever saw was OSU/Miami in Tempe, the OU/Fl St. game was pretty good as well, but i was in the stands in Tempe and that can NEVER been replaced in my mind.

643360[/snapback]

Yeah, that phantom pass interference call must of really got you out of your seat. :D