[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hell, What do you say

Sgt. Ryan

OU turns the ball over 5 times, White looks like the second coming of Vinny Testaverde, The OU defense looks as pourous as Swiss cheese, and Leinart lights them up early and often. In my 32 yrs, Ive never seen dominance like this from a team that was supposedly so well coached, well prepared for a game of this magnitude with this much talent. I know things snowball in a hurry, as Ive seen OU do this to Texas 2 of the last 4 yrs, but it flat out completely sucks. I am starting to understand the pain of the Buffalo Bill fans from the 90s. I couldnt imagine going through this for the next 2 seasons and lose 4 titles in a row. Last yr, I thought OU was denied because of Whites various injuries, and Im sure it played a factor, and the score was 21-14 with OU on the verge of scoring to tie the game with minutes left to play. Its easy to look at what could have happened and said they were oh so close to winning that game. But this, this is embarassing, and painful.

Ill back my Sooners until I die, but I simply hope they do not go undefeated next yr and get in the title game. I don't think I can take another loss in the National Championship again so soon.

Congrats to USC, and their fans, Coffeeman especially. I never saw this coming, and Im simply still in shock. I knew USC was better than I gave them credit for, and still don't think they are 55-19 better than my Sooners, but they are definately better coached, more prepared, and smarter with the football than OU And the talented youth on this team is frightening with or without Leinart.

Being a man of my word, I said if OU lost this game I would not post in this forum for a yr. But I look forward to returning in 2006 and hope by then the sting of this loss is gone, and OU is close to getting back to a Championship game, and actually winning the next time.

Thanks Sarge - but personally, I think your silly bet was ridiculous - why should anyone be banished for a year from an online community that is all about talking trash with others about college football?? Does anyone honestly come here to be 100% nice and respectful all the time? Hell no, I love talking trash, and with my team, I can still brag in the end most of the time (33 of the last 34 games, anyway)!

Especially right now, when over 150,000 people have died in an absolutely devastating catastrophe in Asia - what the hell is the big friggin deal?? C'mon - football is just a game, people.

I think you should stick around, but I understand if you feel you have to do it on principle. Think about it. Whatever, hope to see you soon anyway...

And to everyone, until next summer, peace out...

Oklahoma was over hyped last year, and over hyped this year. Different Year, Same outcome. OU had a fine season, Big 12 Champions, but were merely the 3rd best team AT BEST this year. You overestimated your own team, and GROSSLY underestimated USC. You sat here and actually suggested that USC looked slow. What do you think now? USC made Oklahoma look like they were going in slow motion. You actually suggested that only 3 players from USC would actually start for Oklahoma. Try 22. I hope you don't leave honestly. I think you knew that OU was gonna get stomped, and you did this cuz you knew you dug yourself into a grave. You did that completely as an excuse not to sit here and take it like a man. I'm convinced of it.

Oklahoma was over hyped last year, and over hyped this year. Different Year, Same outcome. OU had a fine season, Big 12 Champions, but were merely the 3rd best team AT BEST this year. You overestimated your own team, and GROSSLY underestimated USC. You sat here and actually suggested that USC looked slow. What do you think now? USC made Oklahoma look like they were going in slow motion. You actually suggested that only 3 players from USC would actually start for Oklahoma. Try 22. I hope you don't leave honestly. I think you knew that OU was gonna get stomped, and you did this cuz you knew you dug yourself into a grave. You did that completely as an excuse not to sit here and take it like a man. I'm convinced of it.

643063[/snapback]

Talk about kicking a man while hes down. Ouch.

you don't think Auburn could beat your sorry sooners? Think again pal. Your sorry ass team wasted a perfectly good championship game that should have been played. Now you are going to leave like a little wimp because you can't take it. fine, get out of here. OU is pathetic. i don't think they could beat Vandy.

I dont know what to say WOW!!!!!!! RYAN said my wolverines got shredded by texas, What then do u call this. Is there a word.

As much as Ryan drives everyone crazy, I know everyone, including me, could not wait to get to work this morning to HAMMER him. Maybe now u learn to take more of an objective approach. Let the Recruiting Begin.

Congrats to Usc, that was a serious ass whooping.

Thanks Sarge - but personally, I think your silly bet was ridiculous - why should anyone be banished for a year from an online community that is all about talking trash with others about college football??  Does anyone honestly come here to be 100% nice and respectful all the time?  Hell no, I love talking trash, and with my team, I can still brag in the end most of the time (33 of the last 34 games, anyway)! 

Especially right now, when over 150,000 people have died in an absolutely devastating catastrophe in Asia - what the hell is the big friggin deal?? C'mon - football is just a game, people.

I think you should stick around, but I understand if you feel you have to do it on principle.  Think about it.  Whatever, hope to see you soon anyway...

And to everyone, until next summer, peace out...

643058[/snapback]

Come on Sarge stick around...I have to agree with Coffeeman, part of the fun of football is talking trash. It keeps the forums lively. Eveyone feels devoted to their teams, and that is the way it should be. Its no different than feeling patriotic about our country. Sometimes imo bets are stupid, and its all part of the game we play in our posturing and competitive spirit. The fact that you have shown yourself to be humble, in the face of such a defeat to me speaks volumns. I think you should stay around, but thats just me :D

Come on Sarge stick around...I have to agree with Coffeeman, part of the fun of football is talking trash.  It keeps the forums lively.  Eveyone feels devoted to their teams, and that is the way it should be.  Its no different than feeling patriotic about our country.  Sometimes imo bets are stupid, and its all part of the game we play in our posturing and competitive spirit.  The fact that you have shown yourself to be humble, in the face of such a defeat to me speaks volumns.  I think you should stay around, but thats just me  :D

643167[/snapback]

I dont know if he really can, any thing he says now, will be laughed at, oh wait I did before. Lets start a poll. Sarge stays or goes.

643063[/snapback]

This post ranks right up there with some of theohiostates drivel. Sarge makes a classy post, giving USC all the credit in the world, and gets ripped by a Michigan fan? Hey Brian, take one of those ass backward left turns you morons make up there and head back to Ann Arbor. Your lack of class seems indicative of the rest of the Little Ten fans on this board. ***.

Hey now!

Don't be lumpin all us Big 10 fans into the same pool! Those of us that root for a terrible program at least have some humility and try to bring some objectivity to the discussions.  :doah:

643242[/snapback]

Sorry Gil, but I think you and everyone else know which Big Ten fan I was talking about. There are plenty of classy OSU and Michigan fans out there. Unfornately we have the least classy fan of each program posting on this board.

This post ranks right up there with some of theohiostates drivel. Sarge makes a classy post, giving USC all the credit in the world, and gets ripped by a Michigan fan? Hey Brian, take one of those ass backward left turns you morons make up there and head back to Ann Arbor.  Your lack of class seems indicative of the rest of the Little Ten fans on this board. ***.

643228[/snapback]

Sarge makes classy post. Are u kidding me, what else could he say. Ill give him credit, for making it public, but look, for the last 3months he walks all over everyone who doesnt have a love feast for his sooners, and conference, and now were suppose to feel sorry for him. Wheres your class, calling people morons, and our conference Little ten.

SARGE HAS EVERYTHING COMING TO HIM, YOU KNOW IT.

Sarge makes classy post. Are u kidding me, what else could he say. Ill give him credit, for making it public, but look, for the last 3months he walks all over everyone who doesnt have a love feast for his sooners, and conference, and now were suppose to feel sorry for him. Wheres your class, calling people morons, and our conference Little ten. 

SARGE HAS EVERYTHING COMING TO HIM, YOU KNOW IT.

643278[/snapback]

:D

I've nothing to add to this. USC is flat out GREAT and i only wish we could have seen them against the likes of LSU last year or Auburn and perhaps Utah. I just feel like we got robbed 2 straight years.............and i knew we were getting robbed both times.

I am finished insulting the Big 12, i really don't mind watching them play.........I JUST HATE HOMERS that shove Athena in your face, that's all.

ROFL. Im not a Michigan fan. And this has nothing to do with Michigan, Ohio State, Iowa, or any other Big Ten team. What was sarge gonna come on and do?!? This post is just his pathetic attempt to be humble. Go back 1 year, and he was saying the same crap. This is just his pathetic attempt to not take the heat from ALL the people that he's sat here and bashed on for 2 years now. I have no sympathy for Sarge. He deserves any garbage that comes his way, cuz everything he has been saying for 2 years has been garbage.