[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hmm,

Sgt. Ryan

To stay there, daddy Stoops has to get Les Miles out of his head first. I wonder how fast Gaylord Stadium will empty when the 'Pokes take them down for the third straight season?

I wonder how many of those OU flags will disappear off of the cars when OSU wins the Big IIX south?

Private Ryan,

Man, yours always sqawking about your Sooners...I love when the facts are actually given they refute all your comments and then you shrink back w/ this and that and you BS how you shoulda woulda coulda...

Can't wait to hear you squawk if your boys lose again to OSU or in the Little 12 Championship game or whatever bowl game they get into...

BTW, I'm a HUGE BUCKEYE fan...last years National Champs!! cool_thu

I hate the Sooners, in fact I hate the entire Big 12. I'm a fan of the Big 10 and feel its one of the toughest confreneces this year.

With that said, I feel Oklahoma is unstoppable. Did you all now see how badly they beat Texas. That was ridiculous. Then they handed Mizzou there butts. No college team is in any kind of league with Oklahoma this year.

Go TCU.

when oklahomo plays someone then come talk to me until then beat all the high school teams you want.

most ridiculous schedule in the country, so if you cant win it this year shows how bad you really are.

like to see oklahomo in big ten and see how many times they get biatch slapped.

va tech went down and we are creeping back. and if oklahomo loses a game they will drop behind about 6 teams because strength of schedule helps bcs and you aint got it.

coxxy rules go buckeyes!

tiasman:

Wow, thier sked is 11th in the BCS.  I guess I will shut up about that now    :mad:  

I will have to wait for November 1st, I suppose.

Or maybe October 25th!     thinking  

Actually, that is a good idea......shut the F* up you a-hole. wall_bas wall_bas

Ross Dibble:

tiasman:

Wow, thier sked is 11th in the BCS.  I guess I will shut up about that now     :mad:    

I will have to wait for November 1st, I suppose.

Or maybe October 25th!      thinking  

Actually, that is a good idea......shut the F* up you a-hole. wall_bas wall_bas You should see someone about your problem :D

URLACHERisGOD:

How has Krenzel gotten a 5th place vote for the Heismen this year?  Pisses me off!  White didn't get any 5th place votes in this weeks polls!  Guess White's 9 1st place votes and 2 2nd place votes (out of 11 ESPN experts) is just gonna have to do!  Hahahaha!

BOOMER SOONER BABY!

Hey REDNECK have you learned how to spell H A R V A R D yet!!! smash "see os who post for this oklahomo's reply". This comes from a guy who thinks "How did u say?? OU has had more merit scholars than havard...lol...HARVARD..then goes on to misspell grammatical when he is correcting my post.Guess you did not go to OU.

URLACHERisGOD:

How has Krenzel gotten a 5th place vote for the Heismen this year?  Pisses me off!  White didn't get any 5th place votes in this weeks polls!  Guess White's 9 1st place votes and 2 2nd place votes (out of 11 ESPN experts) is just gonna have to do!  Hahahaha!

BOOMER SOONER BABY!

Krenzel has something White does not. A 2002 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP RING.

:D

teamprimos:

can someone tell me where the buckeyes are in strength of schedule?

1 Oklahoma 11

2 Miami (Fla.) 30

3 Virginia Tech 60 thumbs_d

4 Georgia 33

5 Florida State 18

6 Ohio State 5

7 USC 29

8 Purdue 50

9 Washington St. 76

10 Northern Illinois 100

11 Nebraska 32

12 LSU 56

13 Michigan State 61

14 TCU 96

15 Iowa 10

Sure it's easy to toss out insults when you don't have to back them up. Ohio State was going to lose last week to Iowa, Sarge, I remember you saying to "mark it"

I think the reason you criticize the Buckeyes so much is that you will be afraid if Oklahoma has to play them in the championship.

Not that Ohio State is a better team, Oklahoma is certainly more talented and playing much better. But you saw Ohio State beat a 'more talented' Miami team last year.

If there is a coach you do not want to face with the championship on the line, it is Coach Tressel.

Sgt. Ryan:

I stand corrected.  I must have missed the Kent St W somewhere on the schedule last yr.    :D  

I get the feeling this guy really is a Buckeye Fan..He can't stop talking about the Bucks..He knows more about OSU than Michigan fans. lol

Sgt. Ryan:

Nobody is going to take away from what the whole nation wants to see.  Miami vs OU for all the marbles.  Even if 1 stumbles, there likely to stay in the top 2 if both lose.

Dam Sarge, what the he11 makes you think you can speak for the whole nation. Granted both OU and Miami have been great so far...but there is a lot of season left (and a lot of schools with larger fan bases than those two).

Since nothing any of us says will affect who's #1 and #2 anyway, why not lay off telling us "what we want or should think" and just enjoy the great games to come. The top 2 will work themselves out on the field over the next month.

If you're as confident in OU as you claim to be, the on the field results should be enough. Wait until OU and/or MIA lose before you grace us with why they should still be in the title game anyway.

(I just hope we get a playoff tourney some year soon, so all this speculation and he-said / she-said goes away.)

Private Ryan just loves to rattle cages...LMAO...at the end he'll either be clogging the forums w/ the 'I told you so's...' or will come up w/ ALL the excuses as to why the BCS sucks, such and such played a weak schedule and 'skated' by all their games....BLAH, bawling ....

It'll be fun to read one way or another...

Go BUCKEYES & BIG 10!!!!!