[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hmm,

Sgt. Ryan

Sgt. Ryan:

Even with loses to the above teams, they still will rank higher than OSU.  But having to spell out every detail to every dumbf*ck from ohio has lost its luster.

Apparently having to spell "losses" has lost its luster as well.

Sgt. Ryan:

No what was fun is laughing and spitting in the face of OSU fans.  But thats even gotten old lately.  You are too stupid to realize your team lost and has virtually no shot at the title now.  Even with loses to the above teams, they still will rank higher than OSU.  But having to spell out every detail to every dumbf*ck from ohio has lost its luster.

So instead, I will just continue to give praise to my alma mater and root the Mighty Sooners to their 8th National Championship and 2nd in 4 yrs.

YOU already said that in a earlier post...so follow through now. YELL FROM THE RAFTERS ABOUT OU to all the people in OU country. GOTTA LOVE THEM BUCKEYES..and this week the COWBOYS too. cool_thu

yes the buckeyes have a loss, yes sgt ryan talks alot of crap he cant back up, and no doesnt get under my skin. i pray oklahomo gets to play buckeyes for national championship that would be so great.

all them little oklahomos running around crying for mommy and daddy to help them cause these buckeyes are pounding there heads in the ground.

so oklahomo wins by 30 (play someone, and really dont think your 11th toughest schedule is that tough) osu wins by 3 doesnt make a diffence.

we would beat oklahomo by 1, but guess what? we still suck and dont deserve ANOTHER national championship!

and WHEN not IF oklahomo loses they will not drop to second in bcs with a loss this late in year. it never happens!

so sgt bawling your the biggest f***ing idiot on here who acts like he looks in the mirror all day saying im the greatest to hisself(lol) your an ******* who can kiss my ass.

bcs says id kick your ass in less than 10 seconds so between me and you if you want some come GET you some big guy! LMAO!

COXXY RULES AND KICKS SARGES ASS GO BUCKEYES! cool_thu

Sgt. Ryan:

What are you 12,  That was hilarious.  Please do  type more...    :D  

Private Ryan,

What part of Big D you from??

I'd love to watch you when the Cowboys beat your Sooners this weekend...

What might be better, is when the they do get beat...watching you during the BCS polls on Nov 3rd & how you see you're beloved Sooners have slid to the depths of NO CHANCE at the National Title...

GO OKIE STATE jump

Sarge is right. No Big 12 team is gonna beat the Sooners. Especially not Oklahoma State. Why is it even considered a tough matchup for them?

Week 1: Nebraska 17, Oklahoma St. 7

Week 3: Nebraska 18, Penn State 10

So against a common Big 12 opponent, Penn State did as good as Oklahoma State!?!?!?!?!

I don't want Oklahoma to lose. I want them to go undefeated. Until the Sugar Bowl.