[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Unreal

Cyclones

Okay, these AP voters pay no attention to anything. Utah jumps Texas, but not OU? What logic do these idiots use? Either Utah or Texas should have been #3, followed by OU at #5 (although a case could be made for Louisville, which was one dropped interception away from going unbeaten.) I'm not sure we were "robbed" of our national title game, but this wasn't entertaining. Funny how much things snowball once they start. OU marches 92 yds. on the opening drive, then can't do anything after the turnovers. Leinart would be foolish not to go pro. How can it get any better for him? He'll be the #1 overall pick for sure with the niners in dire need of a quarterback. And as for Reggie Bush, all I can say is wow. That guy has so much speed it isn't fair.

Well I kept my promise and didn't catch a single second of any bowl games only the second time in 33 years. I was killing Iraqis the first time.

If USC can be considered #1 why not make OU #3? College football is no different than the WWF.

Chalk it up to sympathy for a well-whupped ass on a grand scale, in primetime of a over-hyped match-up for an undeserving team put there by people who where trying to make an excuse OU's performance in the '03 championship game by giving them another shot this year so last year may be called a fluke syndrome. Also, it's some face saving for all the"experts" that refuse to admit that they were incorrect all season in assuming that beating the crap out of teams that had no chance of winning in the first place equates to witnessing the best college football team of all time.

Think about it, if the championship was actually decided by the players on the field the number of pontificators would drop significantly as would the convolution around the rankings process-- there wouldn't be a practical need for so many. If you could get money for nothing, wouldn't you keep it going too?

The way Oklahoma played last night, I'm not sure how many teams they would beat at this point. I woulda stuck them at #5 personally, just cuz they did lose to the most impressive team. But then again, they lost 55-19! LMAO. Truly a joke. No way did they belong over Utah. Maybe over Texas cuz htey beat them, but Texas was the better team by the end of the year.