[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Leinart was given a Gift

Cyclones

Norm Chow is a *** mastermind. With a month of prepartion, he could have kept USC close against the 49ers, Cardinals, Bears, Raiders, or Giants last night. How this guy isn't a head coach I have no idea. Carroll better say his prayers every night that Chow doesn't leave anytime soon.

Norm Chow is a *** mastermind. With a month of prepartion, he could have kept USC close against the 49ers, Cardinals, Bears, Raiders, or Giants last night. How this guy isn't a head coach I have no idea. Carroll better say his prayers every night that Chow doesn't leave anytime soon.

643241[/snapback]

I dont think it will be long before he gets his chance. I must say however, your plan is only brillant if your athletes can execute. The whole USC organization has really come together this season and its magic when a team clicks like USC does. We will see what happens next year, they definately have the formula, if they can keep the ingrediants at just the right amounts they may repeat as Champs next year. :D

Why didn't Texas hire Chow instead of extending Lack Crown's contract is beyond me.  Lord knows Texas will spend the money. 

Oh and check out how nice theeohiostate was to me in our sigline bet.

643324[/snapback]

Nice sig Perch :D

It's amazing how reasonalbe you'll find me to be w/o "him" around.

I only wish Monsters had not stood up for Sarge and taken my bet as i think he is insightful and reasonalbe enough to deal with. I accomplished what many have tried for SEVERAL years now, a forum without Sarge.

Wonder if i could forgive Monsters of his debt and we could welcome him back?