[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Congrats to USC

bigsnell

Coming from an Oklahoma fan. OU Deserved to get their butts kicked last night. White looked like a High school senior rather than a 6th year senior. USCs defense looked very impressive putting pressure on white and stopping Peterson.

I am still not 100% sold on Leinart, IMO he benefitted alot from his defense giving him the ball with great field position and a great game plan by his offensive coordinator.

I was very impressed by USCs defense. They have a super fast defense and were very impressive in the way they played.

I still think Oklahoma was a better team than they showed last night, but the question marks on White just got alot bigger. The defense didn't not play their best game, but when your team gives up the ball deep in your territory, it puts alot of pressure on you and I think that is what broke their backs.

Congrats again to USC, you definately deserved to be in the title game and definately deserve the national title.

PS, please don't rank all of us OU fans on this board into one group. I do not rank all of the Ohio State fans into one group.

how bout mentioning something about not deserving to be in the last two title games and ruining what would have been a nice title game between usc and auburn. thx.

643463[/snapback]

Sorry, I will not go that far to say that they did not deserve to be in the title game. All of the major conferences wanted the BCS and now they have to live with it. A perfect system would be a playoff system, but we will probably never see it because of the Money thing. I was also more impressed with Utah's play than Auburn's so the team everyone wanted in the championship possibly should not have been there anyway. We could debate that forever.

Hey OSU, you get pretty defensive pretty quick don't you. You assume right away that I am talking about you? HMMMMM...sounds like someone has a guilty conscience.

Except for maybe the Sooners, Cal Bears and UCLA, I'd say very few teams had really poor showings. And its no disgrace to lose to USC, nor is it for UM to lose on a last-second FG to TX in the most exciting bowl of the year. Congrats to all the winners, and even the losing BCS bowl teams - its a heck of an accomplishment to get there out of all the possbile teams.

Enjoy the NFL playoffs everyone, and dream of next summer, when our college boys take the field again.....

Except for maybe the Sooners, Cal Bears and UCLA, I'd say very few teams had really poor showings.  And its no disgrace to lose to USC, nor is it for UM to lose on a last-second FG to TX in the most exciting bowl of the year.  Congrats to all the winners, and even the losing BCS bowl teams - its a heck of an accomplishment to get there out of all the possbile teams. 

Enjoy the NFL playoffs everyone, and dream of next summer, when our college boys take the field again.....

643496[/snapback]

Very well said...too many comments on this board get taken way too personally, from someone who we have no idea who they are. It is fun to talk smack, but when things are taken personally, it gets way out of hand. I have nothing personal against any posters, it is just fun to talk smack and get a rise out of people. Now if I met you in person, then I may mean what I say. :D

All of the schools that made it to the BCS were very good teams and all deserved to be there. Congrats to the winners and thank you for some very good games.