[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LMAO

Sgt. Ryan

Getting beat by another team in your conference doesn't mean your conference is a joke. It means the conference has a large number of competent football teams.

ESPN shows the conference standings and inclueds the records against AP ranked teams.

The ACC is 1-11 (8%)

The Pac 10 is 3-13 (19%)

The Big 12 is 4-16 (20%)

The Big 10 is 7-20 (26%)

The SEC is 9-22 (29%)

The Big East is 3-7 (30%)

That shows me 2 things. Even though the Big 12 is larger, the Big 10 has played more ranked teams (arguably tougher schedule).

And also, the Big Ten has a better winning percentage in these games.

Please try to use more evidence than a home team winning a conference game next time you suggest one conference or another is a joke.

This is exactly what I am talking about. Wisconsin was in the top 25, but wont be on Monday. And does anyone think they deserve to be. Or Minnesota for that matter, sure they can pounf Ill, but will get whipped by more than just the 2 michigan schools. Being over rated is the key to my opinion this conference is a joke.

I seriously see 4 teams in this conference who should be ranked in the top 25

Purdue, Minnesota, and Wisconsin are only there because they beat other over rated ranked teams that should also be questioned for being there. In the end neither of these teams should sniff the top 25, and this isnt some biased opinion. I see no argument that either of these 3 teams are worth a Athena at all. Sure Wis beat OSU at home, but they were bound to lose sooner or later, and sure Minn can thrash Ill. And Wisconsin is probably the biggest joke of any team being ranked. They actually played better with their 3rd strign tailback, and 2nd string Qb.

Team, does it feel funny when you talk out of your a$$? Just curious. According to the BCS stats, OU is #7 in stregnth of schedule while Throat Crusher U is #15. Any questions? I didn't think so. You're excused.

Cool....Private Ryan/Cryin' has got a Oklahomo butt buddy...was wondering when his butt pirate buddies would come out of the woodwork...JK

At least McSPooner did some homework instead of spouting BS...

I thought the Private was going to stop talking about the Buckeyes & the Big 10...

We'll see how much he & McSPooner are squawking after this weekend...

I now have a reason to cheer for the Cowboys...

smash

I love it, OSU fans are praying like hell the real OSU -Okie St can knock off #1. LMAO, how does it feel to know your team has no control of its own destiny in regards to the title game.

What will the talk be next week when OU whips them. Im sure they will cry about something....