[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drew Carter's Knee!!!!

sacosud

This post geared more to OSU fans ...Drew Carter probaly out for the season...I think this really hurts us the one guy that could stretch the defense is gone probaly for the year angry . I sure hope Holmes or Childress can pick up where Drew left off...another note I like Krenzal but I'm begining to wonder about Mcmullen he seems to have great poise and a cannon for a arm. What do you think Buck fans??

Sorry to hear DC's been lost. I missed the game, but heard the bucks put up 378 passing (albeit against Indiana)...so somebody was able to catch the ball. Heard a backup WR scored twice and was glad to hear Gamble was finally used on O (he's too **** good an athlete to take off the field).

IMHO, I don't think Carter was a huge part of the plan or any success (and if our season hung on a WR, we're screwed anyway). Tressel's scheme and OSU tradition dictate run to set up the pass. So our shaky running game (not WR ability to stretch field) is still the key to the success of passing game and any WR success. So I'd be more worried if Ross or one of the O-Lineman was lost.

I agree McMullen has the better arm. If OSU were a passing program, I'm sure he'd be the starter. However, Krenzel won the job nearly 3 years ago, coming out of nowhere to beat Mich. and has not done anything to lose the job. As long as he "just wins baby" - he's our man.

Let's look on the bright side (if we can) and hope the loss of DC forces the run game to emerge as a real force. cool_thu

Go Bucks!! loco

holmes looked awesome and mcmullen. mcmullen has better arm and acuracy if he just shows the heart of krenzal could be one of top qbs in country. put holmes, gamble, and jenkins on field at same time and start throwing could be great offense to go with that defense. wow!

coxxy rules go buckeyes!

Sgt. Ryan:

Whats sad is this injury is very minor.  For OSU to have no more speed than this guy speaks volumes.

OU lost its Preseason All American middle LB and hasnt missed a beat.

So get over it.

PLEASSSSE..Drew Carter runs a 4.2 in the 40 and is I believe tops in the 100 yard dash in the BIG TEN there has been not one db that has been able to keep up with DC on a fly pattern yet this year. DC has had to learn to slow down because he out runs the ball. This kid did not start playing football till his senior year in high school. He was and is a great track&field prospect for the olympics...soo once again Did I even bring up OU CAN I SAY THIS LOUD ENOUGH I have no intrest in OU FOOTBALL or THE SORRY BIG 12..GET OVER YOUR OBESSION WITH OHIO STATE ton_of_b

Wow so senstive...OK Cryan..you are so right OU is so great..and osu sucks you feel better...I don't even think about Oklahomo I know the Coach's name and I know Jason White that's it that's how much I care about OU football...and there is alot more OSU fans on this board than OU fans... Is that what's got your panties in a bunch??...I'm done posting anything in regards to ou because I don't follow OU or the BIG MIGHTY 12...lol..You Have a Good Day..and try to keep your blood pressure down.