[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any Spartan Fans out there??

dirtyleaguecommish

Ted the Bellhop:

dirtyleaguecommish:

MSU RECORD ---

2 Sat., Aug 30 Western Michigan W 26-21  

3 Sat., Sep 6 Rutgers W 44-28  

4 Sat., Sep 13 Louisiana Tech L 20-19  

5 Sat., Sep 20 @Notre Dame W 22-16  

6 Sat., Sep 27 Iowa W 20-10  

7 Sat., Oct 4 Indiana W 31-3  

8 Sat., Oct 11 @Illinois W 49-14  

9 Sat., Oct 18 @Minnesota W 44-38

Why am I supposed to be impressed?

psssst, Lloyd, pass the ball.

Add Michigan, Penn State, and either Ohio State or Wisconsin to the win column and we'll see what you have to say then. I like the theory, but you needed to get that first win to make it work. I think the Michigan Offensive Line just served you a big warm glass of "shut the hell up."

I honestly thought this game was going to be very different than it was (and I don't just mean the outcome). I figured for it to be a bit of a shoot-out, with State's offense getting a quick score or two and Michigan having to throw to keep up. Unfortunately, State's receivers were so keyed to making the big play, they kept forgetting to take the ball with them (I'm pretty sure 4 of State's first 5 passes were dropped. Wonder if we can borrow Chuck back from the Lions). That let Michigan stick with what they do best, running the gd football. Once Chris Perry was rolling down hill, there was very little the Spartans could do to stop him.

Nice jokes Stotan...

Straight from the Stoney and Wojo show, you are very original.

CJ

GO BLUE

What if USC loses (probably not) and UM beats OSU and LSU loses one of their remaining three, which is possible?

Does OU get it automatically? or does a 2 Loss team have a shot? My guess is not.

Strange scenario.