[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HOW BOUT 'DEM BUCKEYES??!!!

BroncosLover

BroncosLover:

They scored some points on offense and still looked pretty good on D.  Could they win out?  2 tough games ahead but I have more confidence they can after this game.

Sure they can...they proved many a naysayer today to watch out...just like last year as all the chips fell into place for a shot at the National Title...an upset here & there...

Where are U Private Ryan?? 77-0 & you haven't posted yet?

1-2 more TDs those last few series down close would have been nice though. Okay, so Tressel would never allow anything but kneel-down the last series...but we should have punched in one of those late 4th Qtr drives.

Sure wish we could bottle that 3rd Qtr offense.

lions suck:

The Spartins are not the Wolverines. We will see next week. Should be one hellva game!   thumbs_u  

Your not referring to the Buckeyes next game versus Purdue R U???

Bucks will get that one & UM...the rest of the so called higher ranked teams are not fairing to well...the dominoes are falling into place for THE OHIO STATE...

HD Man:

Bucks will get that one & UM...the rest of the so called higher ranked teams are not fairing to well...the dominoes are falling into place for THE OHIO STATE...

You may want to re-word that from "the rest of the so called higher ranked teams" to "the rest of the higher ranked teams with the exception of THE OKLAHOMA SOONERS" head_ban

I hope OS who wins out and jumps USC

77-0 does nothing for Sooner fans at this juncture. We want the Luckeyes in the Sugar. And things are starting to fall into place. Question is can the Lucks get past 2 other over rated Big 10 teams. Im sorry but Purdue, Iowa, Minnesota, Mich St look so very avg to me. Michigan and Ohio St are a lil better, but can they really compete with the Boys from Norman.

Nothing would be more fun than to talk smack with Luckeye fans for a month and then ask them Jan 5, This is what you prayed for?

Alot of Football to be played yet guys..Purdue and Michigan are not going to just fall down roll over..Purdue runs that spread offense and Tiller gameplans for OSU very well..No need to explain Michigan great defense...very good running back and Navarre can be very dangerous...SOOO CALM DOWN MY BELOVED BUCKEYE BROTHERS..and if we met OU in SUGAR would be fine with me to be the underdog no one gave us a shot last year either..Tressel can gameplan pretty well himself.

I was pretty worried about Michigan State with Smoker but the BUCKS looked like a complete diffrent team out there..What has ROSS been eatting this week..give him more of it..looked very much like Clarrett today breaking tackles and getting to the edge very quick out running pursuit..that's enough for me don't want to jinx...seeya from Columbus Sugar or Roses would be fine with me!!!!!! love them what did u call them Ryan LUCKEYES..fine with me just give OHIO STATE A W.

miami see ya!

fla st see ta!

va tech see ya!

oklahomo big win but stoops not to smart to keep key players in there that long dont want any exuses if we go to sugar bowl. and another reason to show that the big 12 is the weakest conference in college. oklahomo is good but rest of conference would be killed by big 10 and oklahomo wouldnt beat any big ten team by 50!

coxxy rules go buckeyes!

teamprimos:

miami  see ya!

fla st   see ta!

va tech  see ya!

oklahomo big win but stoops not to smart to keep key players in there that long dont want any exuses if we go to sugar bowl.  and another reason to show that the big 12 is the weakest conference in college.  oklahomo is good but rest of conference would be killed by big 10 and oklahomo wouldnt beat any big ten team by 50!

coxxy rules go buckeyes!

Exactly teamprimos...

Private Ryan still continues to dog the rest of the Big 10, while every game is competitive...not these ridiculous blow outs....One GREAT team in OU, no question about that at this point. The juggernaut is rolling out of Norman...BUT, I'll bet ole' Stoops is very concerned...Why might you ask?

Well, when a team is peaking as the Sooners are...think about how much time they need to continue this peak...about 8 weeks, right? Is it possible to be peaking...blowing out every team in the Little 12...NO COMPETITION...THEN they get the big layoff between Little 12 Championship game & Sugar Bowl...Think of Miami last year...THEN...all the papers and fans and family and students are stroking the Sooners because they're undefeated and will be the new National Champs...LOTS of pressure and expectations to have...UNDERDOGS...USC, OSU, UM (only teams worthy) have nothing to lose, get completely healthy, game plan their tails off and play the game like they've never played...Nothing to lose & mucho to gain, while OU has everything to lose...Why else would Stoops be playing his studs in such a blowout...he KNOWS what will happen by not keeping them in the game (RUST)(possibly INJURIES as well) and the layoff will only do...

I love the scenario, since it played out so well for the Buckeyes last year. Yes, call them Luckeyes Ryan, but I'll take LUCK anyday when it comes w/ the National Championship...especially over a power house favorite that OU will be...

I'll be rooting for the DOGS come Jan 5th...whomever it will be...Buckeyes hopefully, but more likely USC...GO TROJANS on Jan 5th....

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!! wall_bas angry

flag

first off, buckeyes are the luckeyes!!! purdue will beat osu in columbus this week and for some lucky way they do beat purdue then welcome to THE BIG HOUSE!!!. if they get lucky again and beat michigan then they deserve to play for the national title and get spanked by THE SOONERS!!!!

Throatchoaker State has beaten 9 teams by an average of just over 11 points per game. Granted, Throatchoaker has played what is projected to be the 8th toughest schedule in the land. But guess what. OU's schedule is projected to be the 7th toughest while beating those opponents by over 35 a game. Please excuse OU fans if were just not that scared.

I am with Ryan here. I pray to God the Buckeyes win the rest of their games this year so the Sooners can beat them by 5 touchdowns in the Championship game. Maybe then you fools will shut up. Of course, there would be 6 months of excuses from you all but, eventually you will quiet down.

McSooner:

Throatchoaker State has beaten 9 teams by an average of just over 11 points per game.  Granted, Throatchoaker has played what is projected to be the 8th toughest schedule in the land.  But guess what.  OU's schedule is projected to be the 7th toughest while beating those opponents by over 35 a game.  Please excuse OU fans if were just not that scared.

Miami was not scared either.

teamprimos:

miami  see ya!

fla st   see ta!

va tech  see ya!

oklahomo big win but stoops not to smart to keep key players in there that long dont want any exuses if we go to sugar bowl.  and another reason to show that the big 12 is the weakest conference in college.  oklahomo is good but rest of conference would be killed by big 10 and oklahomo wouldnt beat any big ten team by 50!

coxxy rules go buckeyes!

Are you a F'n idiot. You didnt even watch the OU game did you, you F'n moron.

QB Jason White didnt play a single play in the 2nd half, and the 3rd string TB carried the load after halftime. the whole 2nd - 3rd string defense played the 2nd half of that game.

Get your stupid ass out of this forum.

HD Man:

teamprimos:

miami  see ya!

fla st   see ta!

va tech  see ya!

coxxy rules go buckeyes!

Exactly teamprimos...

Private Ryan still continues to dog the rest of the Big 10, while every game is competitive...not these ridiculous blow outs....One GREAT team in OU, no question about that at this point. The juggernaut is rolling out of Norman...BUT, I'll bet ole' Stoops is very concerned...Why might you ask?

Well, when a team is peaking as the Sooners are...think about how much time they need to continue this peak...about 8 weeks, right? Is it possible to be peaking...blowing out every team in the Little 12...NO COMPETITION...THEN they get the big layoff between Little 12 Championship game & Sugar Bowl...Think of Miami last year...THEN...all the papers and fans and family and students are stroking the Sooners because they're undefeated and will be the new National Champs...LOTS of pressure and expectations to have...UNDERDOGS...USC, OSU, UM (only teams worthy) have nothing to lose, get completely healthy, game plan their tails off and play the game like they've never played...Nothing to lose & mucho to gain, while OU has everything to lose...Why else would Stoops be playing his studs in such a blowout...he KNOWS what will happen by not keeping them in the game (RUST)(possibly INJURIES as well) and the layoff will only do...

I love the scenario, since it played out so well for the Buckeyes last year. Yes, call them Luckeyes Ryan, but I'll take LUCK anyday when it comes w/ the National Championship...especially over a power house favorite that OU will be...

I'll be rooting for the DOGS come Jan 5th...whomever it will be...Buckeyes hopefully, but more likely USC...GO TROJANS on Jan 5th....

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!! wall_bas angry

flag

OU would beat every Lil 10 team by 50.

And do me a favor you idiots, which studs did Stoops play the 2nd half. Starting Tailback Renaldo Works missed the whole game altogether. 3rd string tailback was the work horse, and White didnt play a single snap the 2nd half.

OU led 49-0 at the half and White had all 5 Tds before the first 30 minutes expired.

If you are going to talk Athena, at least get your facts straight. OU even took a knee at the 4 yards line on 1st down to prevent even more embarassment. and OU didnt score a single pt in the 4th qtr. Thats 77 pts in 3 qtrs, simply amazing.

Texas would roll any team in the Lil ten.

OU is not peaking, their depth is destoying people just like Trev said. OUs 2nd string would beat any team in the Lil ten. Those were not my words, they were his. And yesterday OU showed he was 100% right.

When you have 6-8 avg teams in a conference, barely beating Athena teams like 2-8 Penn St, that doesnt make it a good conference.

OU on the other hand is a great team, and Texas is better than anything the Lil 10 has to offer. Seasons end both of these teams will be ranked higher than any team from the Lil 10. And OU will be hoisting its 2nd national Title in 4 yrs.

hell, Tommy Bowden even asked Craig James, is OU the best college football team you have ever seen, james said, sure looks like it so far.

But I guess those 2 dont have a clue either.

McSooner:

I wonder about these bucknut fans.  I think they have stuck the q-tip in too far on a few occasions.  Some advise.  When it hurts, stop.  If you stop doing this, your delusions might go away.

We'll see who's right & who isn't McHomo...

This is the way the big ten is going to shake out. Purdue beats OSU in a close one, pisses them off, and they tee up on michigan. Michigan loses to osu.... again..... and the boilers go to the Rose Bowl!

It's just the way it has to be. Then USC and Oklahoma can battle it out for the championship.

and all will be right in the world.

Go Boilers!

That's right - the only team with the athletes and the game planning right now to hang with OU is USC. Nobody wants to see a plodding, no-flair offensive Big 10 team get in there and hope to win 10-7. SC has the experienced O-line, smart and accurate QB and 5 very quick RBs/WRs to flood the zones and make the OU safeties pick their poison.

Meanwhile, the Trojan D is not given enough props vs. some of the other top teams, but it is very good. And Chow and Carroll can give the Stoops clan a good battle in the coaching department. Much respect given to the Big 10 as a superior conference (Michigan, OSU and Purdue) overall this year versus the Pac10, but that doesn't automatically mean that any of those teams are better than the Trojans right now - they are not.

As long as both teams win out, the best game for national TV and fan excitement is OU & USC.

FIGHT ON!