[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

winslow

franchise123

Winslow has been watching too much WWE. I thot it was the Rock for a moment there (even tho he does resemble him). He did his part. He had a great game in all aspects...but ruined it with that pointless tirade. I'm sure it is frustrating, and I hope his dad will get a ahold of his narrow tale and talk to him, maybe put the strap to him.

Trinity:

Winslow has been watching too much WWE. I thot it was the Rock for a moment there (even tho he does resemble him). He did his part. He had a great game in all aspects...but ruined it with that pointless tirade. I'm sure it is frustrating, and I hope his dad will get a ahold of his narrow tale and talk to him, maybe put the strap to him.

His dad is where he gets his moronic attitude from. Kelen Jr. and Kelen Sr. are both incredible idiots. thumbs_d

Kellen is a fierce competitor on a 'Canes team that is going nowhere and his frustration is showing. When you play for Miami and your a top flight athlete, such as Kellen, and all of a sudden your on a 2 game losing streak, frustration shows. But you have to admit that what you don't see or hear is very important as well. I'm sure the reporter asked how Kellen felt about laying out a guy on that play. Having just gotten into the locker room after an embarassing loss at home and now clearly out of any major bowl consideration, asking a player about something like that is bound to cause such a response. If the 'Canes had won I'm sure Kellen's response would of been much different.

Now about the play. Clearly what Kellen said about killing or be killed does somewhat ring true. You have to remember he's an offensive player and getting a shot at delivering a great block against TWO defensive players pumps you up. If one of those Def. players had leveled Kellen in the same fasion, I'm sure that their defensive mentality would of shown and their responses would of been about the same.

I have a feeling some of the coaches are going to remind Kellen this week who the REAL soldiers in this world are and what it means to kill or be killed. After he's had time to settle down and reflect, I'm sure that Kellen will know the answer.

Mountaineer:

The bottom line to me is Winslow is still a kid and he made a mistake. I don't think it's a big deal-just part of his maturation process. He will learn from this mistake.

We'll get a chance to see if he's grown when Pitt drops that 3rd loss on the Canes.   :cool:  

You know, that was a great game last night, VA Tech/Pitt. Now Pitt has everything going for them leading to a BCS bowl. They had it easy before, kinda being the odd guy out in the Big East, but now they're the top dog and with that comes lots of pressure. They better hope they don't fall into that West Virgina trap that Tech did when looking ahead to Miami. Also you have to remember that the 'Canes have alot of pride on the line and would like nothing better than to knock Pitt out of the BCS at Pitt. It will be very interesting indeed.

Guest aqualung
Mountaineer:

We'll get a chance to see if he's grown when Pitt drops that 3rd loss on the Canes.   :cool:  

I like how you think. thumbs_u

GO PITT

Mountaineer:

We'll get a chance to see if he's grown when Pitt drops that 3rd loss on the Canes.   :cool  [/QB]

cool_thu Anyone catch the "ACCHOLES" poster backing the Gameday crew at Pitt last weekend? Priceless. As long as Pitt doesn't look past the 'Neers they WILL drop a big L on Miami. Orange Bowl here we come. head_ban