[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Boilers 24 Buckeyes 21

Boilerduff

That play ripped my heart out! wall_bas (Deserves props though, that was their Championship on the line there, Bravest call I have ever seen.) But its payback and the seniors aren't goin out like that again!

I really don't think that OSU will look past Purdue. They will be ready, but it won't be enough.

I just think Purdue is going to roll into town and Crush da nuts....... ton_of_b

They are SOOOOOO due for another beat down. head_ban

This trains a'comin..... best get out the way....

Go Boilers! thumbs_u

I don't know anything better than OSU and Michigan fans fighting each other! It cracks me up. lol

Diesel, The ****in sheet is going to be kicked out of the Buckeyes.... We ain't no Penn State! Better bring your A game, Cause your A- game is going to knock you on your a$$! We are going to stuff your buckeyes infront of your own crowd. And I am going to LOVE it! cool_thu

Buckeyes are going down! And Down hard.

head_ban

Boilerduff:

It's a shame Purdue is  going to derail Sgt. Ryans hope that OSU will go to the big game.

I know there are some Boiler fans out there on the huddle that will back me up, cause I know there are some buckeye nuts around here!

I really dont care if OSU is there or not, I just want to see them get their ass spanked and Im not sure Purdue can do that. They may win, but I want to see Tressels face when they are getting drilled by 50 in the 4th qtr.

both purdue and the team up north will be tough games and hope we can win out. both games will be tougher than any games oklahomo has played all year.

sgt ryan says he dont care but i know he is scared and doesnt want to play us. we are number 3 in the bcs and if we win out we will pass usc even if they dont lose. oklahomo has a good team but texas is not the next best team in your conference imo. imo mizzu is the next best team in the big 12 and if i remember right they didnt beat them very bad.

with texas, mizzu only other two teams decent in big 12 they would be abouth 5th or 6th best team in big ten.

you say nebraska? they cant even throw the ball!

k-state? pleeeaassssssseeeee!

as for purdue, tressel wont overlook them so im not too worried about them or the team up north cause:

1. tressel best **** coach in the nation!

2. buckeyes are the best **** team in the nation!

3. buckeyes also best **** band in the nation and you all will hear them play alot!

coxxy rules go buckeyes!

First of all, If he is banned it should be becuase he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Purdue has the best **** band in the land.

Purdue also has a better football team, and that will be proven this weekend.

I won't stand for any Band bashing! It's one of the things that makes college football so great.

Not that I wouldn't like to see that tuba trip just once on the way to dot the I.....

Go boilers!

teamprimos:

both purdue and the team up north will be tough games and hope we can win out. both games will be tougher than any games oklahomo has played all year.

sgt ryan says he dont care but i know he is scared and doesnt want to play us. we are number 3 in the bcs and if we win out we will pass usc even if they dont lose. oklahomo has a good team but texas is not the next best team in your conference imo. imo mizzu is the next best team in the big 12 and if i remember right they didnt beat them very bad.

with texas, mizzu only other two teams decent in big 12 they would be abouth 5th or 6th best team in big ten.

you say nebraska?  they cant even throw the ball!

k-state?  pleeeaassssssseeeee!

as for purdue, tressel wont overlook them so im not too worried about them or the team up north cause:

1. tressel best **** coach in the nation!

2. buckeyes are the best **** team in the nation!

3. buckeyes also best **** band in the nation and you all will hear them play alot!

coxxy rules go buckeyes!

You dumbAthena, Texas is the #5 team in the BCS and OU trounced them 65-13. Texas would go undefeated through the Big 10, Okie St would be a top 10 team right now if they played in the Big 10, and Nebraska could whip about 10 teams in that conference as well. And KSU would kick the Athena out of Ohio St right now if they played. Sure they lost early, but they are playing better football than any team in the Big 10 right now.

Missouri isnt even a top 5 team in the Big 12, but you think they are the #2 team. Geez you are an idiot. BTW, OU only beat Missouri 34-13, by 3 touchdowns.

And I dont usually get into bands, but my take is there are some bands in the South - Grambling, Southern, etc, that would have something to say about that comment as well.

And if the NFL came calling right now, or any one for that matter. Who do you think theyd call first Stoops or Tressel.

This guy is by far the biggest moron on this site. Nothing and I mean nothing would make me happier in College Football terms than to see OSU get to the title game. OU would humiliate them by 40 and thats just the 1st half.

Diesel:

and you forgot to mention that The Ohio State Buckeyes are the [/b]only[/b] college football team to make Sportscenter's Top Ten All Time Undefeated Accomplishments.    thumbs_u  

be sure to check it out sportscenter if you missed it.

And this time next yr, OSU will be replaced by the 2003 OU team on that list.....

GOB1:

Best case, Bucks beat purdue, MICHIGAN beats the bucks. 2 bcs games for conference. Either way some great football the next couple of weeks.

This isnt a lock to get 2 BCS games if Purdue and Ohio St both lose. Michigan goes to the Rose, and Ohio St probably goes to the insight.com bowl. Only the top 6 BCS teams are guaranteed. ANd OSU wont be in that category if they lose to Michigan.

Sarge, Texas would not go undefeated in the Big 10.

They have looked good against other Big 12 teams, but lets look at their non-conference games.

They beat New Mexico State (3-7), Rice (2-7), and Tulane (4-6). The only team with a winning record (Arkansas 6-3) that they played outside the Big 12, they lost.

Sure they can run up the score on Baylor. Big whup.

Sgt. Ryan:

Diesel:

and you forgot to mention that The Ohio State Buckeyes are the [/b]only[/b] college football team to make Sportscenter's Top Ten All Time Undefeated Accomplishments.     thumbs_u    

be sure to check it out sportscenter if you missed it.

And this time next yr, OSU will be replaced by the 2003 OU team on that list..... Sorry bout your luck Ryan. Unfortunately for you, no team will ever replace OSU's spot on that list. They were the first team to go 14-0 in a single season, which is why they made the list. thumbs_u thumbs_u cool_thu

KevinL:

Sarge, Texas would not go undefeated in the Big 10.

They have looked good against other Big 12 teams, but lets look at their non-conference games.

They beat New Mexico State (3-7), Rice (2-7), and Tulane (4-6).  The only team with a winning record (Arkansas 6-3) that they played outside the Big 12, they lost.

Sure they can run up the score on Baylor.  Big whup.

Just because current Big 10 schools lose to each other on every 3rd week or so, doesnt mean a more dominant team would do the same.

So you are virtually saying UNLV would win out in the Big 10 if OSU is the Champs. UNLV beat Wisconsin who beat OSU. The logic of like opponents just doesnt work. Because 1 team beat one, and lost to another doesnt mean Athena when you talk about yoru conference. The Big 10 had 7,count 7 teams in the Top 25 at one point. Wisconsin was one of them and has since lost to Northwestern, and UNLV before that to give them 4 loses on the yr so far with more expected. But Wisconsin beat OSU who has only lost once overall. Basically if Wisconsin is good enough to beat OSU the so called best in the conference, anyone who beat Wisconsin is better than OSU based on your logic.

Dambit Boiler it's gonna end up being Johnnie Walker Black in that coke. I wanted to try out your Crown but the liquor store ran out of pints.

Shame what collegiate games make us do to fine scotches and whiskeys isnt it?

IT IS ON!!!!!

coach cool_thu GO BUCKS!!!! cool_thu coach

FIRST OF ALL, THE BUCKEYES GOT SO LUCKY LAST YEAR. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN THIS YEAR. IF PURDUE DOESNT GET THEM MICHIGAN WILL!!! LUCKEYES HAD SUCH A EASY 1ST HALF OF THEIR SEASON. AND ALL THOSE HOME GAMES IN A ROLL, WHO MADE THAT UP. HATE TO SAY IT " SOONERS NATIONAL CHAMPIONS"