[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The True #1 is:

theeohiostate

Oklahoma's opponents records are 54-44, they have played ONE team ranked in the current top 25, "TOUGH SCHEDULE !"

USC's oppenents records are 45-42, they too have played only ONE current top 25 team, but lost to an unranked team. SCARY!!

Da' BUCKS opponents records are 53-46, they have played THREE!!!! current top 25 teams,and lost to a previously ranked team

HUH, the bucks have played better competition, lost to a bettter opponent, It's obvious they'll be back in the Championship game,beating another overhyped team. I'll be there this year too, to enjoy it in person.

Sgt. Ryan:

This can't be this easy can it.    :D  

Yo Dumbass,  OU hasnt lost yet.  So how could OSU have lost to a better opponent.

He was speaking of USC I think...meaning USC has lost to Cal who was unranked at time they beat USC and OHIO STATE lost to ranked WISCONSIN at time the badgers beat OHIO STATE..but have to say anyone who says Oklahoma does not deserve to be # 1...BUCKEYE FAN or not is just not looking at the big picture I think it's clear STOOPS and the SOONERs are the best college football team right now. OHIO STATE has 2 very tough games to win out..but If they should win would be fun to see what happens in bcs standings and will they be given a chance to defend???? I bet bcs people are praying for a buckeye loss right around now.

I'm not the Dumbass, the people who keep saying OU has the toughest schedule ARE!! WOW they beat Texas, i can't remember any solid team that hasn't done that. Texas sucks against any competition and that goes for the rest of the LITTLE 12. OU is good but the best team?? I have my questions about that? PLAY SOMEONE ALREADY! Their toughest comp. this year was Alabama (20-16) the SEC or Big Ten would make lunch meat of the Big 12.

theeohiostate:

I'm not the Dumbass, the people who keep saying OU has the toughest schedule ARE!! WOW they beat Texas, i can't remember any solid team that hasn't done that. Texas sucks against any competition and that goes for the rest of the LITTLE 12. OU is good but the best team?? I have my questions about that? PLAY SOMEONE ALREADY! Their toughest comp. this year was Alabama (20-16) the SEC or Big Ten would make lunch meat of the Big 12.

What do you say to an OSU ball player wearing a suit?

Will the defendant please rise.

theeohiostate:

My sons pee-wee team 31

Baylor 22

I would hope the Sooners would route another cupcake. Can't wait to see them fold again this year when some REAL team shows up for a bowl game with them.

Stoops hasnt lost a bowl game in 4 yrs and has never lost a Championship game. If anyone is going to beat OU its a Big 12 school. They are the only teams in the last 4 yrs to do so. Im not going to say another word about OUs schedule, they have the 7th toughest in the country per the BCS, no Athenay Big 10 team is ranked even close. But my guess is when teams like OSU loses to Wisconsin who is 5-4 and lost to Northwestern, and UNLV. Give me a F;n break. OSU wont get to the game, and if for some reason they did, They get humiliated.

Any moron can argue with a brick wall, like you are trying to do. BUT OSU had its chance to be undefeated and flat out wasnt good enough to do it. OU hasnt destroyed opponents this yr. No team in recent memory has done what this team is doing. OU has a top 5 offense and a top 5 defense in the country and is undefeated. When was the last time this has happened. Early 90s when a Nebraska team did it.

Bottom line Wisconsin sucks beyond belief and they whipped OSU. So take your smack and shove it up your ass. Those are the facts.

SGT. Ryan or is it Private Benjamin

LOL!! Alabama is 4-6 and lost to your OU by only 4, They have been getting killed in the SEC, OU would not go undefeated in the SEC, Big Ten, or Hell the MAC for that matter. They are good but UNTESTED!! Playing Division 1 high school teams all year will not prepare them for what they will face in January.

Tin Hut!

Look fellas, I don't like any of these teams but after TEXlahoma beat the sheeyahct out of TEXAS(by the way THANK YOU for waking them up)then TEXAS goes on to beat Nebraska quite handily and Oklahoma State quite easily, it proved TEXAS is a good team and TEXlahoma beat a good team. They did not show any letdown and dismantled a team that has haunted them the last 2 years and then dismantled another team that ruined their hopes last year and should have ruined their Championship a few years back if not for a bonehead play. I have not seen any real blowouts for OSU and they have lost, yes lost. On any given weekend any team can lose, hell, look at some of this years upsets. TEXlahoma has not lost and they have had the same amount of opportunities to do so. Until they actually lose and show some sort of weakness, and as much as I hate to say it. TEXlahoma is hands down the best college football team in the country and unfortunantly OSU fans probably won't get the chance to find out. Sit back, relax, and if it does happen, make sure you come back to this forum right after the game.

You know, I get so sick of coming to the college board and reading about how good Ohio State is. For all you ohio state fans.....YOU HAVE A LOSE!!!! You can ***** and moan all you want about who teams have played but it does not matter. You are not undefeated! The Bull Crap System is a joke! Sure you can say TCU plays in a weak league but do they have a lose? I didn't think so. I hope that OK. and USC win out along with TCU. Who do you think will play for the title? I bet it will be OK. Vs. USC.

joe dirt:

You know, I get so sick of coming to the college board and reading about how good Ohio State is. For all you ohio state fans.....YOU HAVE A LOSE!!!! You can *****  and moan all you want about who teams have played but it does not matter. You are not undefeated! The Bull Crap System is a joke! Sure you can say TCU plays in a weak league but do they have a lose? I didn't think so. I hope that OK. and USC win out along with TCU. Who do you think will play for the title? I bet it will be OK. Vs. USC.

Boy I hate when my team has a lose smash

Here's a schedule:

Miami at miami (current rank 12)

LSU at LSU (current rank 4)

Georgia in neurtal territory (current rank 9)

Tennessee at home (current rank 7)

Mississippi at home (current rank 18)

Florida State at home (current rank 13)

Now I'm certainly not saying the Gators will win the National Championship (they won't)--But I'd put their schedule up against anyone and wonder how many teams would be undefeated with this schedule.

By the way, if I were betting, I bet on Oklahoma for the National Championship. Stoops is a great coach. It was his defense that propelled the Gators to the National Championship in 1996.

Retrograde assault:

God I hope Oklahoma and Ohio St. play in the big game. Normally I wouldn't give a crap but after reading all the junk on this board I'm gonna have to watch and pull for the Okie's, cause at least they have a bunch of Texans on the team!!!!!

My prediction this week, Oklahoma 84, Baylor 7

You'd die a poor man w/ your weak predictions...note to self, don't listen or take advice from the Retro Man...

I love the Buckeyes win or lose but this is ridiculous. Ohio State and Oklahoma have played similar schedules to this point in the season. Ohio State lost one and Oklahoma did not. Thus Oklahoma has scoreboard this year.

(Just like Ohio State did last year).

From a neurtral fan:

Ohio State has played a tougher schedule but they have not done anything with that schedule. Actually they are ranked one notch too high in the BCS as it is. I have never seen one team have so many unimpressive victories against much lesser opponents. On the other hand, USC has not played anyone other than Washington State and you can debate what that really counts for. OU deserves to be #1. Yes Texas does blow, but the Sooners have dominated a weak Big 12 and are undefeated. I agree with the comment about the Big 10 and the SEC. Also, that Florida gator schedule is brutal, no one in the country would have gone undefeated with that schedule. But until we put the top 4 teams in a final four tournament, we will still have bonehead discussions like this one.