[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LMFAO - OSU sucks

Sgt. Ryan

LMFAO, Sgt. if you knew anything about Big Ten football, you'd know this is typical Buckeye ball, come from behind and WIN BABY!! That's all they do. Two years straight, the best in the business!! PRESSURE TESTED FOR THE BIG GAME!! by the way 21-7 now, let's see the comeback, this is not your OU team,this is the Buckeyes , they can handle there business!! This is why they play a tough schedule, not cupcakes, like your beloved ones.

theeohiostate:

LMFAO, Sgt. if you knew anything about Big Ten football, you'd know this is typical Buckeye ball, come from behind and WIN BABY!! That's all they do. Two years straight, the best in the business!!  PRESSURE TESTED FOR THE BIG GAME!! by the way 21-7 now, let's see the comeback, this is not your OU team,this is the Buckeyes , they can handle there business!! This is why they play a tough schedule, not cupcakes, like your beloved ones.

eek! loco lol :D

and your point is??

OU destroyed mighty 4-7 Alabama 20-13 WOW!!!

That's pretty good since LSU beat 'em by 24

N.Illinois beat 'em by 3

Miss. beat 'em by 15

Tenn beat 'em by 8

That's sad the best team OU played all year has been getting smashed more convicingly by everyone else they've played. LMFAO, If we played a schedule like that yearly, we may go undefeated for a decade!! jester

" coach OSU's defense rocks!" What a jester joke. This is "our" defending champs out there on the field? How embarrasing. This is the team that is supposed to be able to beat OUR Sooners from Oklahoma? Give me a break!

Throw out BCS...throw out strength of schedule...and please use common sense. OSU is simply playing like crap and they have been all year long. Looks as if their "luck" has run out.

HUH, what you say? OU is overrated? I agree, the whole BIG 12 is, F*** the BCS rankings, I guess TCU is #8 too, the only thing they got right is OSU #2 BABY!!! By the way who has the Lil 12 beat out of conference, Huh, i got the answer NOBODY!! HELL, Bowling Green or Miami,OH would post VERY respectable #'s in that overrated conferece! lol

OSU beat NC state, NC state biatch slaps Texas Tech by 28!!! If the Sooners don't win by 50 over Tech, THAT WILL PROVE HOW WEEEEAAAAAAAAK they are!!

OVER RATED!!

OU goes down to the Raiders by 7, Lil 12 shows their colors.

AT Least the BUCKS loose to quality, ranked opponents!! GO BUCKS

Buckeye fans your guys played hard and showed a lot of composure by closing to 28-21, but in the end the Wolverines were simply the better team. No shame in losing to a Top 10 Michigan team in the Big House.

You'll get your chance to redeem yourself in a BCS bowl in January.

All (most) OSU fans have left is: which OTHER team beat which OTHER team by how much and blah blah blah blah. Bottom line is: NO ONE has and NO ONE will beat the Sooners! Who cares how badly another team has beaten Texas Tech or whoever you want to plug in there. THEY DIDN'T BEAT US! OSU has two fat losses and your grasping for everything you can. Sarge, we just gotta get used to it: everybody is gunning for #1. Say what you will, ain't nobody taking us down.

If yer skeered, say yer skeered! We ain't!

Gee, somebody is cranky. I thought my post was tame compared to some of the other smack I've been reading around here. Chill out, Sarge.

Seriously, Ohio State did play a good game and didn't give up. I respect that. I got nervous when they scored to make it 28-21. It's just that I had been taking an unbelievable amount of garbage from OSU fans all week. But my phone isn't ringing any more. Good luck OSU in whatever bowl game you guys play. cool_thu

well our buckeyes lost to the team up north wall_bas and sarge can keep running his trap, but like i said before oklahomo plays nobody so putting up your 50 points a game against high school teams isnt as tough as it looks.

like i said any team in the top 5 will beat oklahomo just wish it would have been the buckeyes! but not this year and i can except it they had a hell of year with the compition they have played all year.

hope we get to play one of those tough (lmao) teams from the big 12 in a bowl game. actually be nice to see about 5 bowl games big 10 vs big twelve.

so all you oklahomo fans can cheer for now but oklahomo will not win national championship. they have had a great year but from all the posts in here from ryan i can tell he watched "the game" so now you know what real football is!

coxxy rules go buckeyes forever!