[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

rajncajn vs Superballa

rajncajn

:doah:

Ah, distancing yourself already eh? :oldrazz: :D

658676[/snapback]

Yeah right...I'm suprised you haven't woken up from your bad dream. I think I may have to head down to your shipyard and tell your friend how you made a jackass out of yourself...

By the way friend was suppose to be singular. :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah right...I'm suprised you haven't woken up from your bad dream. I think I may have to head down to your shipyard and tell your friend how you made a jackass out of yourself...

By the way friend was suppose to be singular.  :D

658925[/snapback]

Any time you want to come down to the waterfront here you feel more than welcome to, I'm sure some of the guys would love to meet you...maybe we could arrange a nice tour of the ship for you. :D

Looks like we are getting another ring... :D

657233[/snapback]

Red Sox and the Patriots...good to be a Boston Fan!

LOL @ "we"...bandwagoner. :D  :D

How's it gonna feel when you're surrounded by the Saints faithful all cheering their praises as they pummel your team? Enjoy their success now, but it will be short-lived.

657706[/snapback]

Short lived...your kidding right? B)

Never happened before... :D don't see it happening again....

Edited by SuperBalla

You will be hard to find with dat welders mask on...or will yours have Saints Decals on it?

659270[/snapback]

You'll know me when I find you. :D

Never happened before... :D don't see it happening again....

660370[/snapback]

You should check your history a little better...it has most definately happened before and it most definately will happen again next year.

LOL @ "we"...bandwagoner. :D  :D

How's it gonna feel when you're surrounded by the Saints faithful all cheering their praises as they pummel your team? Enjoy their success now, but it will be short-lived.

657706[/snapback]

Saint's faithful are always indoors away from light...never outside where the majority balls. :D Never seen Saints fans rejoice...muchless together. Saints may have beat the Patriots before...however we have the new Patriots and the same ol' Saints.

In your favor...Patties will have a new O-Coordinator and D-Coordinator....but not in your favor the Saints get to draft next year...will J.T. O'Sullivan start in 2005? Preseason?

You'll know me when I find you. :D

You should check your history a little better...it has most definately happened before and it most definately will happen again next year.

660401[/snapback]

Hopefully one day I'll buy you a beer... B)

Edited by SuperBalla

You're in trouble rajn. I see now how clouded and insane you become over your allegiance and loyalty to the Saints. :eek: :D:D

Maybe that's why you tried to trade away LT for Joe Horn & Fred McAfee in our local? :oldrazz:

Edited by Hitman

So much for fighting to the death.  I guess fighting to the first kiss doesn't have the same ring. B)

660658[/snapback]

:D:D Exactly Tim.

Rajn, I wish you luck. I would love to see the Saints slaughter the Pats.

I was very tempted to respond: "Move along folks, nothing to see, just a yat fight."

You two need to meet at Mothers and share some fried fatback.

You're in trouble rajn.  I see now how clouded and insane you become over your allegiance and loyalty to the Saints.    :eek:  :D  B)

Maybe that's why you tried to trade away LT for Joe Horn & Fred McAfee in our local?  :oldrazz:

660592[/snapback]

Terrible isn't it? :D

You're in trouble rajn.  I see now how clouded and insane you become over your allegiance and loyalty to the Saints.    :eek:  :D  B)

Maybe that's why you tried to trade away LT for Joe Horn & Fred McAfee in our local?  :oldrazz:

660592[/snapback]

Nice sig. :D

Once the Colts expose the patsie's for what the are, a truly average yet incredibley lucky team , they will dismantle and the Saints will have no problem with them. Not to mention the Saints only lose to really crappy teams.  :D Anyhow as a transplant to this city i show a steadfast loyalty to the Saints and would be happy to join in this little wager if invited!

655251[/snapback]

Good job...remind me to piss on your fantasy advice posts after this crap. Manning...record breaker...no rings...enough said you dope. :D

Good job...remind me to piss on your fantasy advice posts after this crap. Manning...record breaker...no rings...enough said you dope. :D

665801[/snapback]

Did i say that? It must have been a typo. What i meant to say was Steelers B) .

Besides i dont need advice posts anymore i learned that you just start the players who score the most points to win! :D Pissing on a post cant be good for your computer.

Did i say that? It must have been a typo. What i meant to say was Steelers :D .

Besides i dont need advice posts anymore i learned that you just start the players who score the most points to win! :D Pissing on a post cant be good for your computer.

666187[/snapback]

No typo newbie...this is between me and Rajn...

• 2 weeks later...
Do you really think that the Saints will beat the Patriots? :D

681465[/snapback]

Why would I think they won't? B)

You've gotta admit, there's gonna be an awful lotta shakeup in both organizations this offseason, who's to say New England's won't come out for the worst?

By the way Rajn...I will be less brutal since you had enough respect to Capitalize my name in this thread title...good work.  :D

681469[/snapback]

I thought I'd typed it up as you have it, but i missed the "B". Of course I respect you...but that still doesn't mean I'll cut you any slack when Saints go marching in Foxboro. :D

I've never capped my username, not sure why. Kinda one of those Freudian things I guess. People spell out their usernames the way they want, if they do it with no caps I figure it's for a reason.

• 1 year later...