[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michael Jackson VS Oklahoma

theeohiostate

McSooner thumbs_u

OU deserves to play in the NC, but so does LSU and USC, it upsets me to no end that this NC game will be contested by the AP and Caoches Poll once again( wasn't that the point of the BCS to begin with, to eliminate controversy?), it seems to me that these college AD's do not care about this issue enough to resolve it with a playoff, a would like to see Congress get involved with the NCAA to clean their mess up once and for all, As diehard fans, we have no say and must live with the system in place, as a democracy we shouldn't have to accept it!!! These money hungry mungers should be fired ,( academics more important than $, do they think the public has an I.Q. of a tomatoe?) I HATE THE NCAA!! or the minor leagues, whichever name they want to go by. :mad:

Couldn't agre more. The BCS sucks and the NCAA/AD's are so deeply in bed with the top bowls, when one scratches, the other moans. How in the hell can a playoff work for every other college sport, but not for D-1 football? I will say though that the last thing we need is for our government to try to fix it. Can you say "From bad to worse"? Sure you can.