[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Music City Bowl - Nashville locals

driveby

You can walk to the stadium from the Renassaince Hotel. Just walk across one ot the bridges that cross the Cumberland River. You cant miss it. Since you are staying downtown, you will see alot of nightlife. Broadway and 2nd avenue are the 2 streets that have most of the bars and have tourist looking to spend money walking around. You will spot plenty of Badger and War Eagle's in town for the game. The "lower broad area" has several tourit trap type stores, country bars, and restaraunts. Lots of great places to eat: The Palm, Mortons, Valentino's, The Wild Boar, Stoney River are all places where a good steak etc can be had. One of my personal favorites is (an old time Nashville local joint) an upscale restaraunt called Jimmy Kellys. I grew up here so I dont know what you Yankees would find interesting..

davearm:

I've been to Nashville a few times, and the one word of advice that I'd give is, unless you're really into country music, skip the Grand Ole Opry.  I thought it would be a fun experience regardless of my musical tastes, and I was bored to tears after about 20 minutes.

computer driveby is not really into country music. link

davearm:

I've been to Nashville a few times, and the one word of advice that I'd give is, unless you're really into country music, skip the Grand Ole Opry.  I thought it would be a fun experience regardless of my musical tastes, and I was bored to tears after about 20 minutes.

A 59-year-old Madison man faces lewd and lascivious behavior charges after allegedly displaying some bizarre behavior in the University Bookstore on State Street.

Police said David P. Baer walked into the University Book Store Friday and asked for a map of Chicago. When an employee asked Baer if he had enough money to purchase the map, Baer said he did and apparently urinated in his pants and began removing his clothes until he was completely naked, police said.

When officers arrived, they made him put his clothes back on and gave him a ticket.

davearm = David P Baer thinking loco

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...lo_wisc/1913601