[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

College Bowl Picks

URLACHERisGOD

Anybody interested in a friendly "College Bowl Pick 'em" contest here in the College Football Forum? If so, send me an email: Jesse@Loanwave.com and I will send you an Excel Spreadsheet to fill out an email back to me. Then I will post everybodies picks on a new spreadsheet and email it back to you all.

No money...just some good ol' braggin' rights!

Will take picks through tomorrow. However, if you don't have tonight's game picked by kick-off, no credit will be given for that game.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I decided to post this fairly late and there were only 5 guys that responded (with only 3 getting their picks in on time), I will go ahead and extend the deadline until 6pm (CST) tomorrow (12/17/03) night.

If it is okay with the guys that got their picks in to me on time, we will simply not count tonight's game (Memphis @ North Texas).

C'mon guys, we need more than 6 guys. Let's make this interesting!

Here is all those who have checked in so far:

1. URLACHERisGOD

2. davearm

3. KevinL

4. unateve

5. Meat Face

6. Kansas State 2000 (still waiting on picks)

7. teamprimos (still waiting on picks)

Still waiting for the following to rear their ugly faces and put their monster egos wink on the line:

1. Sgt. Ryan

2. theohiostate

3. Clubfoothead

4. McSooner

5. Coffeeman

6. Boilerduff

7. Dragon

8. and anybody else who thinks their egos can compete with mine!

I'm still wating on teamprimos' picks. Here is who we now have so far:

1. URLACHERisGOD!

2. davearm

3. KevinL (might I add KevinL picked Michigan State over USC loco , assumed it was a typo and fixed it [Michigan] for you, though wink )

4. Kansas State 2000

5. unateve

6. Meat Face

7. theohiostate

8. Sgt. Ryan

I will kick you guys all a new email around 6:15pm (CST) with everybody's picks. Good luck again to everybody!

LOL, thanks for fixing it. Now let me think up an excuse for dorking it up ... oh I know, being a Buckeye fan I was unable to actually bring myself to type the name of that school up north, so I did what I did hoping you would correct me? Yeah, that's the ticket.

I just sent you an email.

Miami (OHIO)

N.C. State

TCU

Oregon State

Hawaii

Bowling Green

Virginia Tech

Pittsburgh

Michigan State

Texas Tech

Texas

UCLA

Auburn

Minnesota

Utah

Missouri

Colorado State

Florida

West Virginia

Georgia

Michigan

Florida State

Mississippi

Tennessee

Kansas State

Tulsa

OKLAHOMA

Okay. So it is now 7:41pm (CST) and I have got everybody's picks in except for:

1. Trojanmojo

2. teamprimos

I have sent them both the spreadsheet but, they have not filled it out yet and gotten it back to me. I am going to grab a bite to eat and go sit in the hottub for an hour or so. If they don't have their picks in to me by the time I get back on here (figure 9:30-10:00), then they are out of luck. Hopefully, they will have theirs back to me by then.

We have 9 right now and if they get theirs in, that will make 11. Hope you are all having wondeful evenings!

Over & Out...

All picks have been entered and the spreadsheet has been emailed. Looks like some smack-talkin' ahead!

In no particular order:

1. URLACHERisGOD

2. Sgt. Ryan

3. McSooner

4. Kansas State 2000

5. davearm

6. unateve

7. Meat Face

8. KevinL

9. theohiostate

(Okay, okay, so, I had to list my fellow Sooner Boomers and Big 12 backers first wink )

Beautiful job on the spreadsheet. Wow.

I see I'm the only one who picked Kansas to win. Hmmm...I wonder why. Maybe because I went to KU for college? Man, if they have their QB, who was injured for the second half of the season-something you guys probably didn't know, they should have a good chance. He's the best ever QB at KU. He's like the Gale Sayers of KU QBs.

Meat Face:

Beautiful job on the spreadsheet.  Wow.

I see I'm the only one who picked Kansas to win.  Hmmm...I wonder why.  Maybe because I went to KU for college?  Man, if they have their QB, who was injured for the second half of the season-something you guys probably didn't know, they should have a good chance.  He's the best ever QB at KU.  He's like the Gale Sayers of KU QBs.

Thanks! I would have color coordinated your name like the others wink but, I couldn't find any reference to your favorite college team. I assume now, that it would be KU?