[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SMACKBOWL - Week Three Standings

DMD

Wally and tx082MD held up but the Blue Wave has rolled into the second spot this week. The thing to remember now is that there is only one more game - pretty hard to make up any ground unless you have all NE and PHI players and the game is high scoring.

My money is on Wally...

Week three standings

Wally and tx082MD held up but the Blue Wave has rolled into the second spot this week. The thing to remember now is that there is only one more game - pretty hard to make up any ground unless you have all NE and PHI players and the game is high scoring.

My money is on Wally...

Week three standings

668905[/snapback]

Probably right, but tx082MD has the inside track to the tube socks..

Was looking for a top 10 finish this year. Thought I had a real good chance at it as I have been moving up as each year has passed.

Then they played the games.

With 9 players left I have a chance to pass some ahead of me. But dang.... 140th is not my idea of doing well.... :D

*sigh* It is a long time until the next Smackbowl.

Went from 262nd place up to 43rd!  Not sure if having 21 players left is going to bring me to the top this week,

Come on baby, Daddy needs a new pair of tube socks :D

669253[/snapback]

If I was a betting man, or should I say, since I am a betting man, I would place my money on you to at leat finish in the top 3 if not win it all.

I scored a grand total of 25 points this week......great.

If I was a betting man, or should I say, since I am a betting man, I would place my money on you to at leat finish in the top 3 if not win it all. 

I scored a grand total of 25 points this week......great.

669273[/snapback]

I agree...having 21 players still playing is almost a complete team still playing...I'm not sure of exactly who the guys are that he has left, but he should probably score at least 120+ points I would guess.

I agree...having 21 players still playing is almost a complete team still playing...I'm not sure of exactly who the guys are that he has left, but he should probably score at least 120+ points I would guess.

669311[/snapback]

He has EVERYONE.... :D

AVinatieri

BMcMullen

BWestbrook

CDillon

DAkers

DBranch

DGivens

DGraham

DLevens

DMcnabb

DPatten

FMitchell

KFaulk

LJSmith

NE DEF

NE ST

PHI DEF

PHI ST

PPass

TBrady

TBrown

He has EVERYONE.... :D

AVinatieri

BMcMullen

BWestbrook

CDillon

DAkers

DBranch

DGivens

DGraham

DLevens

DMcnabb

DPatten

FMitchell

KFaulk

LJSmith

NE DEF

NE ST

PHI DEF

PHI ST

PPass

TBrady

TBrown

669368[/snapback]

He doesn't have T.O., or Pinkston, or Greg Lewis, or Chad Lewis- if The Eagles shut out the 'Pats with these guys doing the damage then- :D he's in trouble

Edit to add that Chad Lewis is DONE- broken foot I think, add Mike Bartrum to the list....

Edited by Marauders11

Hangin' in at 30th place with only 4 players left, so I'm pretty much toast, but had a blast! My fourth year with the huddle but my first time playing. Thanks for putting this together DMD. Really kept my interest up through the playoffs and kept me checking back in the huddle.