[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Great game Trojanmojo

Clubfoothead

Thanks Club. The program just keeps building and building under Carroll. We only had 6 seniors starting this year so we should be even better next year. big_shoc thumbs_u As far as your sigline, I've never written one before lol so I'll try and have one ready for ya' soon. When it's done I'll send you a PM. Later. :D

Good morning. Not feeling any better today, this could be a long weekend based on the fact I'm equally confident my Cowboys will advance. :D

Still think USC played a great game, not sure who I'd call #1, guess I'll have an opinion after the Sugar Bowl. Now I played safety in high school so not sure I'm off base here or not, but my man Chris Perry needs to learn how to pick up the blitz when he gets to the next level, IMHO.

bawling :rolleyes:

Clubfoothead:

HUGH ONE:

Clubfoothead:

Trojan, still no PM yet, you've only got 26 days left this month.        :D 

I'd be glad to step in and give TrojanMojo a handjob.
Glad I don't take this sig line stuff as seriously as you do. wink :rolleyes:lol Sorry there man. I'm working on it. cool_thu

Clubfoothead:

HUGH ONE:

Clubfoothead:

Trojan, still no PM yet, you've only got 26 days left this month.    :D   

I'd be glad to step in and give TrojanMojo a handjob.
Glad I don't take this sig line stuff as seriously as you do. wink :rolleyes:That was rude.

HUGH ONE:

Clubfoothead:

I was just teasing.    shrug   

Notice the big smiling face at the top of that post in the area right next to my name. brow You've got to help a newbie out, I was looking for the smiley face within the post. wall_bas