[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Isn't X-mas over?

theeohiostate

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

theeohiostate:

You can look at OSU offense in many ways, Their better than OU, they play better Def. all year, the Kansas St. Def that stiffled OU isn't that good, or OU offense is OVER- RATED !!! 

I CHOOSE THE LATTER    jester 

Just trying to stir the pot eh?

'Canes 2003:

theeohiostate:

You can look at OSU offense in many ways, Their better than OU, they play better Def. all year, the Kansas St. Def that stiffled OU isn't that good, or OU offense is OVER- RATED !!! 

I CHOOSE THE LATTER  jester

Just trying to stir the pot eh? cool_thu

We sure have evidence of that here.

It's not legal here, but it sounds like since you have evidence of it out there, you should contact the local attorities, unless you have first hand knowledge, then i'd probably keep quiet. lol

Don't make it so easy for me next time. I like to earn my remarks, not to have them handed to me in a silver plate, you smuck!!

originally posted by Dumb...Ryan

KSU shoud be embarassed losing to this team.
This team?? Well this team is the defending,UNDISPUTED national champion, not the Sooners!! who blew that chance by getting smacked around by Kansas St., not the OU team that choked two of that last three years against OK. ST, this is THEE OHIO STATE, my friend, if you had forgotten!

Kansas State 2000:

I still wonder how Trussel convinced his daughter to go to the KSU team hotel and see Ell that night.    shrug 

I'm seeing a whole new huddler in you tonight.

Kansas State 2000:

KSU recovers the onside kick but they are off sides ... K-State misses a TD by 6 inches ...    coach Luckeyes!!!!

Any way they can win...A WIN is a WIN is a WIN...

I love that luck is mentioned often when the Buckeyes win. Not lucky they lost...like KSU!