[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady

skinpig

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And people wonder why we Pats fans here are so quick to defend Brady. "Excuses" for what, exactly? Dropping 41 pts on the NFL's most dominant defense? :D

672898[/snapback]

Actually, it was only 34 points. The defensive unit scored a TD.

I'm just tired of Swerski. In fact, I'm pretty tired of this whole board this week. :D

673076[/snapback]

Perhaps you should give the turnips a few days off then :D

People here are going to do a few things, unfortunately. They are going to react with emotion to circumstances, be influenced by the worst of the Pats fans, and most of all resent the success of the franchise and reflect that resentment through the magnifying glass of their distatste for the Ugly Tunas of the board.

Honestly...during the Dallas and Denver runs, I felt the same way. Heck, any Pats fan that's also a Sox fan should undertand how infuriating it can be to watch another team roll in riches and have fans rubbing it in. It sucks, which is why I try not to be a salter of wounds. Not that you are either...

I'm eating Skittles right now.

672996[/snapback]

There used to be a guy named Ciderhouse in here who posted all kinds of random sh*t like this.

Key words: used to be. :D

And to the ever-growing anti-Pats-fan faction: again, this crazy double-standard is beginning to tire me as much as all the Brady "jock sniffing" tires you. I'll say it again, if a Pats' fan posts ANYTHING about our team and shows the slightest pride – it was pretty newsworthy that Brady or ANY NFL QB could perform that well in a game of that magnitude with a fever, I thought – we're arrogant, jock-sniffing a-holes. Enough. We get it already. Effing Christ. Trust me, if Daunte, Peyton or Roethlisberger won a big game with a 100-plus temperature you guys'd be singing his praises out of pride for your team, and rightfully so. But because it's Brady and "fashionable" to bash him in these forums, and some Pats fans are indeed very annoying and nothing more than one trick ponies spewing myopic Pats propaganda – the rectal thermometer line re: Tuna was priceless, BTW :D – you guys are turning into nothing more than a cross-eyed, book-burning mob with pitchforks and torches. WAIT, SOMEONE DOESN'T THINK EXACTLY LIKE US?...KILL HIM!! KILLLLLLL HIM!!

Look, I'm with ya 100% about many people going TOO far with Brady-humping. I don't think he's going to solve world peace or cure cancer, he's just a QB, albeit a *** good, proven one (oops, don't want to praise him too much...I take that back!) ; but you simply gotta stop stalking all the Brady posts (Squeegie, Swerski and Hugh, you guys are like the "Mark David Chapmans" of Brady-post stalkers B) ). And, worse, I for one wish you'd stop being so downright mean-spirited about it; it's one thing to talk smack and have fun with it, but you guys sound so bitter and serious it's actually becoming kinda disturbing. ...in fact, I'd say you're just making these Tuna-esque posts appear more often because thhey get you so riled up. FWIW, just ignore them, let the segment of crazy pro-Brady Pats fans circle jerk about how great he is, and get on with your lives. Otherwise, you start to look as irrational and maniacal and bug-eyed as the dopes you're so consumed with censoring. Speaking of, what fun would this site be if rational, clear-thinking fans of any team stopped posting info/opinions about their homer team for "fear" of being gang-tackled by a bunch of foaming-at-the-mouth harpies & opponents of that team and its fans? I know I speak as a diehard Pats homer, but I'm not an irrational one (I don't think, anyway), and I have a pretty f'n thick skin, but this is just getting ridiculous.

I'm sure this will just throw gas on another round of flaming "Pats fans don't know how to handle success, you're all a bunch of mouthy, cocky ***s" posts, but so be it. Just had to share my 2¢ on this...now, let the book-burning begin!! Wait, not my actual book...that was just a figure of speech...

Perhaps you should give the turnips a few days off then :D

People here are going to do a few things, unfortunately.  They are going to react with emotion to circumstances, be influenced by the worst of the Pats fans, and most of all resent the success of the franchise and reflect that resentment through the magnifying glass of their distatste for the Ugly Tunas of the board.

Honestly...during the Dallas and Denver runs, I felt the same way.  Heck, any Pats fan that's also a Sox fan should undertand how infuriating it can be to watch another team roll in riches and have fans rubbing it in.  It sucks, which is why I try not to be a salter of wounds.  Not that you are either...

673091[/snapback]

Beyond UT, who here rubs it in on the Pats front? For the most part, I see it more as Pats fans defending their team when people crap on them (which is, in part, in response to UT's idiocy). I really don't understand why the Pats are so hated right now - their fans don't act any more obnoxious than fans of any other team.

Beyond UT, who here rubs it in on the Pats front?

673104[/snapback]

Well, off the top of my head, I can name masslefty, Brady12, and PatsfanCT.

BTW, my recent comments had to do with someone baiting me and had nothing to do with the Pats. As for the "anti-Brady" tag, I've already said that he's one of the Top 3 QBs in the league.

:D masslefty33, forever in debt to mo lewis, Finger.

673107[/snapback]

Unprovoked? Many times these guys are getting needled by nameless Colts and Steelers fans - everyone just needs to step back, relax and have a few beers. It's football.

There used to be a guy named Ciderhouse in here who posted all kinds of random sh*t like this.

Key words: used to be. B)

And to the ever-growing anti-Pats-fan faction: again, this crazy double-standard is beginning to tire me as much as all the Brady "jock sniffing" tires you. I'll say it again, if a Pats' fan posts ANYTHING about our team and shows the slightest pride – it was pretty newsworthy that Brady or ANY NFL QB could perform that well in a game of that magnitude with a fever, I thought – we're arrogant, jock-sniffing a-holes. Enough. We get it already. Effing Christ. Trust me, if Daunte, Peyton or Roethlisberger won a big game with a 100-plus temperature you guys'd be singing his praises out of pride for your team, and rightfully so. But because it's Brady and "fashionable" to bash him in these forums, and some Pats fans are indeed very annoying and nothing more than one trick ponies spewing myopic Pats propaganda – the rectal thermometer line re: Tuna was priceless, BTW :D – you guys are turning into nothing more than a cross-eyed, book-burning mob with pitchforks and torches. WAIT, SOMEONE DOESN'T THINK EXACTLY LIKE US?...KILL HIM!!  KILLLLLLL HIM!!

Look, I'm with ya 100% about many people going TOO far with Brady-humping. I don't think he's going to solve world peace or cure cancer, he's just a QB, albeit a *** good, proven one (oops, don't want to praise him too much...I take that back!) ; but you simply gotta stop stalking all the Brady posts (Squeegie, Swerski and Hugh, you guys are like the "Mark David Chapmans" of Brady-post stalkers :D ). And, worse, I for one wish you'd stop being so downright mean-spirited about it; it's one thing to talk smack and have fun with it, but you guys sound so bitter and serious it's actually becoming kinda disturbing. ...in fact, I'd say you're just making these Tuna-esque posts appear more often because thhey get you so riled up. FWIW, just ignore them, let the segment of crazy pro-Brady Pats fans circle jerk about how great he is, and get on with your lives. Otherwise, you start to look as irrational and maniacal and bug-eyed as the dopes you're so consumed with censoring. Speaking of, what fun would this site be if rational, clear-thinking fans of any team stopped posting info/opinions about their homer team for "fear" of being gang-tackled by a bunch of foaming-at-the-mouth harpies & opponents of that team and its fans? I know I speak as a diehard Pats homer, but I'm not an irrational one (I don't think, anyway), and I have a pretty f'n thick skin, but this is just getting ridiculous.

I'm sure this will just throw gas on another round of flaming "Pats fans don't know how to handle success, you're all a bunch of mouthy, cocky ***s" posts, but so be it. Just had to share my 2¢ on this...now, let the book-burning begin!! Wait, not my actual book...that was just a figure of speech...

673103[/snapback]

LOL. You guys can post what you want but when anyone responds it's mean spirited. :D

If you are not a fan of the Pats or Eagles and you have to read boring blinding homer posts all week, you are going to respond. So, just like we have to deal with it, so do you.

And I'm cerainly not mean spirited. The only person I'm mean spirited to is a certain Pats fan, but that has nothing to do with his favorite team.

Unprovoked?  Many times these guys are getting needled by nameless Colts and Steelers fans - everyone just needs to step back, relax and have a few beers.  It's football.

673109[/snapback]

A lot of it is unprovoked, but the last part of your statement is probably the smartest thing I've read in this thread. :D

Key words: used to be. B)

And to the ever-growing anti-Pats-fan faction: again, this crazy double-standard is beginning to tire me as much as all the Brady "jock sniffing" tires you. I'll say it again, if a Pats' fan posts ANYTHING about our team and shows the slightest pride – it was pretty newsworthy that Brady or ANY NFL QB could perform that well in a game of that magnitude with a fever, I thought – we're arrogant, jock-sniffing a-holes. Enough. We get it already. Effing Christ. Trust me, if Daunte, Peyton or Roethlisberger won a big game with a 100-plus temperature you guys'd be singing his praises out of pride for your team, and rightfully so. But because it's Brady and "fashionable" to bash him in these forums, and some Pats fans are indeed very annoying and nothing more than one trick ponies spewing myopic Pats propaganda – the rectal thermometer line re: Tuna was priceless, BTW :D – you guys are turning into nothing more than a cross-eyed, book-burning mob with pitchforks and torches. WAIT, SOMEONE DOESN'T THINK EXACTLY LIKE US?...KILL HIM!!  KILLLLLLL HIM!!

Look, I'm with ya 100% about many people going TOO far with Brady-humping. I don't think he's going to solve world peace or cure cancer, he's just a QB, albeit a *** good, proven one (oops, don't want to praise him too much...I take that back!) ; but you simply gotta stop stalking all the Brady posts (Squeegie, Swerski and Hugh, you guys are like the "Mark David Chapmans" of Brady-post stalkers :D ). And, worse, I for one wish you'd stop being so downright mean-spirited about it; it's one thing to talk smack and have fun with it, but you guys sound so bitter and serious it's actually becoming kinda disturbing. ...in fact, I'd say you're just making these Tuna-esque posts appear more often because thhey get you so riled up. FWIW, just ignore them, let the segment of crazy pro-Brady Pats fans circle jerk about how great he is, and get on with your lives. Otherwise, you start to look as irrational and maniacal and bug-eyed as the dopes you're so consumed with censoring. Speaking of, what fun would this site be if rational, clear-thinking fans of any team stopped posting info/opinions about their homer team for "fear" of being gang-tackled by a bunch of foaming-at-the-mouth harpies & opponents of that team and its fans? I know I speak as a diehard Pats homer, but I'm not an irrational one (I don't think, anyway), and I have a pretty f'n thick skin, but this is just getting ridiculous.

673103[/snapback]

I'm from St. Louis so I'm entitled to hate Boston right now. :D

Perhaps it would be a good idea for DMD or WW to create team-specific message boards?  :D

673118[/snapback]

No one would post there. The reason posts like this get action is because you have Eagles and Pats fans, and then everyone else. Problem is that many are too thin-skinned, on both sides, so threads like this ensue.

If you put all the Pats and Eagles fans in one forum the "we rule you suck" threads would last for about 5 minutes before they got bored.

Perhaps it would be a good idea for DMD or WW to create team-specific message boards?  :D

673118[/snapback]

I think the better idea would just be to ignore the fools you don't like. And by "ignore" I don't mean posting that Squeeze me a little harder message - that does nothing beyond adding fuel to the fire and making whoever posts it look like a child. People are idiots - when you let it affect you too much, you're joining them.

Peyton Manning looks like a dildo. :D

673125[/snapback]

and he's a second rate QB that will never win the big game (i.e. he's no Tom Brady).

FYI - this is a test. If you can ignore the above without cursing or otherwise insulting me, you pass.

and he's a second rate QB that will never win the big game (i.e. he's no Tom Brady).

673131[/snapback]

Godd*mn you, you stooopid homer buttlicker.

:D

Edited by Hugh 0ne