[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ted Ginn a BUCKEYE!!!!

sacosud

Ginn picks Bucks after late push from USC good choice Ginn. Ginn took one 98 yards to the house today in Army East-West game and he nearly took a 2nd one back end of first half. Oklahoma got A. Peterson he looked pretty tough should drive Texas fans nuts for next 4 years. How does the Longhorns let him get away!!!! Buckeye fans no word on Fred Davis he did not declare should Bucks get him!!!! Look out Holmes and Davis for at least 3 years unless Holmes leaves early..Gamble declares for draft no shock alot of rumors swirling around his grades and if he was involved in that late night brawl...and of course he was abused on the double moves this year and unhappy with no time on offense. How come not alot mentioned about Bobby Carpentars game last night I felt he played better than Hawk and got no props. GO BUCKS. cool_thu

sacosud:

Army East-West game

K-State has a couple of there guys in the game. Patton has commited while Temple is leaning that way.

Nicholas Patton

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/army/news/st...Patton_Nicholas

The spitting image of Donovan McNabb, Nick not only looks like the all-pro but his style of play is very similar.

Tony Temple

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/army/news/st...age=Temple_Tony

He is a prep version of Barry Sanders. Blessed with brilliant speed, balance and leg strength, his stop and go speed is incredible. Extremely difficult for defenses to get a bead on, he follows his blockers well and kind of hides himself until the last second where he explodes through the hole through would-be tacklers' arms and into the end zone. Has to rank as one of the top five RB prospects in the country and by the end of the year he could rival Adrian Peterson. Also on film you see one of the shiftiest and fastest backs in the nation and one who shows great acceleration. He anticipates the holes and cutback lanes better than any back in the country.

I am depressed - it would appear that all the good recruits in the whole country are going to KState and the Bucks, none left for my Trojans. "Honey, cancel that trip to the Orange Bowl next January!" ****, I got some really good early bird deals on air and hotel too....

Coffeeman:

I am depressed - it would appear that all the good recruits in the whole country are going to KState and the Bucks, none left for my Trojans.  "Honey, cancel that trip to the Orange Bowl next January!"  ****, I got some really good early bird deals on air and hotel too....

USC did just fine recruiting this year!!! and National championship thumbs_u

Kansas State 2000:

Tony Temple choose Missouri.    thumbs_d  

We'll just have to show him his mistake with a few painfull hits.    cool_thu  

lol It's about time MO got a good recruit to stay at home. Tony won't disappoint either. Painful hits, HA, good luck even gettin a hand on him cool_thu Ah it's nice to see things turning around for my Tigers! Go MIZZOU! head_ban