[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Peyton Manning Sucks!

Turdman

Looks like I'll be taking a long vacation after the Super Bowl.

674912[/snapback]

Bill, I understand the frustration, but my guess is it won't be as bad as the regular season was. They do this every off-season and my experience last year was that there was far less activity here. Usually only a bunch of die hard regulars and the occasional newbie, most of which were good people. There will always be losers in every forum, even when it is paid for. Some people don't mind shelling out a few bucks to be hated.

As long as they return to the paid only access at the start of next season, I can live with it.

:D

674920[/snapback]

Exactly...there goes the neighborhood.

I might have to start watching the NHL...oops I ment the Celtics to make the time go by.

He has been a media darling ever since his days at Tennesse, and I've hated him all along.  The guy's a frigging loser.  I hate hiss ass and I wish that he'd drop dead.

674885[/snapback]

Dude, you're using Gary Coleman in your avatar!! :doah: :doah: :doah:

They'd better, because this place has gone WAY downhill since they let non-paying members in.

674951[/snapback]

True. They even let guys who have "2 Favorite Teams" on here. :D

Easier said than done, but just ignore the riffraff, they eventually go away if no one pays them any attention.

674941[/snapback]

:D And that's the key!

Easier said than done, but just ignore the riffraff, they eventually go away if no one pays them any attention.

674941[/snapback]

:D And that's the key!

674959[/snapback]

Yep.

DMD, if you're watching, please make the forums pay again.

674887[/snapback]

I say just let the non-payers look at the forums, they shouldn't be able to post. I think this would help out a lot. DMD would still be advertising the site and showing it off to potential newcomers next season, but we wouldn't have to listen to the crap they spew.

I say just let the non-payers look at the forums, they shouldn't be able to post.  I think this would help out a lot.  DMD would still be advertising the site and showing it off to potential newcomers next season, but we wouldn't have to listen to the crap they spew.

674995[/snapback]

I think that's an excellent idea. It looks like you guys chased off Turdman anyways.