[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moss or Vick?

T-Scorp

why yes I did.....and if you could read you would see why......but for the slower class of folk here it is.....he can catch the ball consistantly, runs great routes, blocks well, returns kicks, plays nickel back etc so by the means of judging he is one of the best wr in the game!!!

675115[/snapback]

hmm...Let's see...

2004:

Moss: 13 games- 49 catches- 767 yards- 13 tds.

Brown:12 games- 17 catches- 184 yards- 01 tds.

Career:

Moss: 07 years- 574 catches- 9142 yards- 90 tds.

Brown:12 years- 475 catches- 5516 yards- 25 tds.

I'll take Moss. Returning kicks and playing defense don't make you a good wide receiver. Find another receiver with stats that good through 7 years. Moss is clearly the best right now.

" Flash in the pan " ?  Randy Moss has done more numbers wise in his first 5 years in the league than Jerry Rice. 

675230[/snapback]

Well, if we discount that "helping the team win 3 SBs", yeah, he's probably better than Rice. :D

hmm...Let's see...

2004:

Moss:  13 games- 49 catches- 767 yards- 13 tds.

Brown:12 games- 17 catches- 184 yards- 01 tds.

Career:

Moss: 07 years- 574 catches- 9142 yards- 90 tds.

Brown:12 years- 475 catches- 5516 yards- 25 tds.

I'll take Moss.  Returning kicks and playing defense don't make you a good wide receiver.  Find another receiver with stats that good through 7 years.  Moss is clearly the best right now.

676004[/snapback]

Troy Brown has been in the league 12 years? :eek:

Well, if we discount that "helping the team win 3 SBs", yeah, he's probably better than Rice.  :D

676018[/snapback]

In Madison, WI, there are a set of billboards showing in MasterCard commercial fashion an infraction Moss, plus its associated fine, then the last billboard saying "No Championships - Priceless."

In Madison, WI, there are a set of billboards showing in MasterCard commercial fashion an infraction Moss, plus its associated fine, then the last billboard saying "No Championships - Priceless."

676039[/snapback]

:D

I'd take Vick and move him around from Hback, QB, WR, and kick returner ... MegaSlash ... THAT would be proper use of his talents.

Moss? I'd wait until the scientists come up with "heart" transplants the can move the personality and will to play from one body into the other ... Then I'd sign Moss and hook him up with a transplant. He's a great talent festering in a soup of bad attitude, lack of effort, and self adoration. Still plays amazing, but nowhere near as well as he could. He's an Allen Iverson when he could have been a Michael Jordan if it weren't for his inner idiocy.