[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Super Bowl MVP?

darin3

I agree on the 1st one, but on the other hand, do you give it to the kicker?

Maybe Law, who had one pick.  If he had 2 picks, he probably would have gotten the nod.

676479[/snapback]

Yeah, but the TD he scored on that pick was the difference in the game. He also shut down Isaac Buce, a stud who was in the prime of his career at that time.

Vinatieri would've also been a better pick than Brady, IMO.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I happen to agree with the Law pick.

But, if you look at the Raiders-Bucs Superbowl, Dwight Smith returned 2 picks for 94 yards and 2 TDs, and Dexter Jackson has 2 picks for 34 yards and NO TDs, but Jackson gets the MVP.

Maybe because Jacksons were the 1st 2 INTs, or maybe the voters don't really know what they are doing.

Edited by Patsfan04

I happen to agree with the Law pick.

But, if you look at the Raiders-Bucs Superbowl, Dwight Smith returned 2 picks for 94 yards and 2 TDs, and Dexter Jackson has 2 picks for 34 yards and NO TDs, but Jackson gets the MVP.

Maybe because Jacksons were the 1st 2 INTs,

676646[/snapback]

Agreed that Smith should've gotten it, unless Jackson made a bunch of big tackles or forced a couple fumbles that I don't recall.

or maybe the voters don't really know what they are doing.

I'm guessing that they pick a name out of a hat if a marketable white QB doesn't win the game.

Edited by Bill Swerski