[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles TE

Eagle2003

I was watching either Comcast, Mike and Mike or Sportscenter this morning......I do not remeber which one as I flip around so much....but anyway, they said that yesterday on Shannon Sharpe's radio show he stated that he would have played for Philly if they asked...........*** Eagles! What where they thinking? Not a real relevant post, just was wondering if anyone else heard this? If so what would be the chances that the Eagles would make a roster spot for him at this point? Just dreaming!

I heard this on PTI yesterday afternoon. The Eagles picked someone else up, a construction worker I think, that used to play for them. Sharpe said he would of if they had asked him

675279[/snapback]

does Sharpe have another brother he needs to try to win a ring for?

I kinda wish he would play for the Eagles next Sunday...he used to do alot of trash talking at old Foxboro Stadium during the Broncos little run

Edited by forever in debt to mo lewis

The Thomason story is a great one, but you gotta' believe Sharpe mighta' been able to help them more.

675347[/snapback]

The Eagles basically needed a "body" at TE for goaline packages, etc. and Thomasson knows the system which is why they went that route. If this were mid-season maybe Sharpe might have been an option, but with this short turn around time it would have been a waste....

The Eagles basically needed a "body" at TE for goaline packages, etc. and Thomasson knows the system which is why they went that route. If this were mid-season maybe Sharpe might have been an option, but with this short turn around time it would have been a waste....

675538[/snapback]

Exactly. And Sharpe would be yet another distraction on the field.