[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"That Guy" in your League

darin3

Probably should go in the fantasy forum, but since no one posts there anymore... :D

http://www.guerillasports.com/article.php?article=323

Pretty funny read.  :D

675321[/snapback]

Thanks Darin, that was probably the link of the day. I've already e-mailed this to the guys in all of my leagues.

Thanks for the funny article darin3. :D

I've also got everyone of them in my leagues. The guy who never answers emails or trade offers honks me off, butwhat can you do?

I guess I'm a silent assassin, unless I have a crappy draft.

Good read I have a combo Whner/Rainman that drives me insane.

And he knows I am talking about him.

Edited by NSab

:D me thinks I know of whom you speak... :D

BTW, you'll have to be changing that 1464 SigLine don't you think?

675658[/snapback]

Just as soon as a post in a real forum beats it.

And you know who i mean.

I'm the Mouth but I do it just to liven things up - nothing more boring than a fantasy league without smack talk. I spout like a ridiculous fool just to get a reaction - it's fun - you should try it.

The Rookie: This guy doesn’t know his McNabb from his McNown. Tends to stock his team with guys who were good in 1998 (“I know he hasn’t done much lately, but I think Ricky Watters is ready for a huge comeback this year.”). After season is three-quarters finished, will send e-mail asking if passing touchdowns count as four or six points.

I hate that ***er.

"The Donald" aka The Drunk Muck

Related to the Robber Baron, the Donald has a good sense of his roster and it's worth but unlike the Robber Baron doesn't know when to say when (for huddlers, imagine dealing with Muck after a bottle of Jager). His fatal flaw is that he is so enamored with the art of the trade that it only dawns on him after he has negotiated a 4 team trade, that involves 5 keepers, 3 draft spots, a player TBD, 13.5 dollars, 2 draft picks for 2007, and a six pack of bud that somehow he now is stuck with Fred Lane on his roster :D

:DB)

You called?

675735[/snapback]

You aren't in any of my leagues, and you can't possibly be as bad as my pain in the ass.

Robber Baron - I can name 2 of them in Fusion.  (I am a "rookie" there :doah: , but more of a silent assassian in other leagues.)

675928[/snapback]

Gee two automatically popped into my mind at the same time. :D

I'd bet they are even the same two :D

You aren't in any of my leagues, and you can't possibly be as bad as my pain in the ass.

675858[/snapback]

Nah, I would say YoMama would be a combo of The Rain Man/The Straw That Stirs the Drink/The Silent Assassin (heavy on the Assassin part)

As for me I think I have a little bit of all of these:

The Rain Man

The Robber Baron

The Silent Assassin

The Noodler

The Straw That Stirs the Drink

The Homer

The Mouth

Of course a little of it depends on which league, as I some times take a different approach in each.

I think they may have left out a category: The Loser. Everything bad happens to the loser. He named Ricky Williams a keeper 1 day before Williams retired. The Loser the proceeds to draft Stephen Davis, McNair, and Steve Smith. Hurting for a replacement QB, the Loser trades for Pennington, right before Pennington shreds his shoulder. The Loser can't catch a break on waivers. The Loser is also likely a 49er, Bears, Cardinals, or Dolphins fan.

I think they may have left out a category: The Loser.  Everything bad happens to the loser.  He named Ricky Williams a keeper 1 day before Williams retired.  The Loser the proceeds to draft Stephen Davis, McNair, and Steve Smith.  Hurting for a replacement QB, the Loser trades for Pennington, right before Pennington shreds his shoulder.  The Loser can't catch a break on waivers.  The Loser is also likely a 49er, Bears, Cardinals, or Dolphins fan.

676402[/snapback]

hmmmmm....do I know this guy? :D