[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nipplegate, 2004

darin3

Who watches the stupid halftime shows anyway?  I was sitting right in front of the TV when "nipplegate" occurred and didn't even notice it. 

Hmmm... talk to my friends or watch some stupid pop music lip-synching act.  Tough choice...   :D

675857[/snapback]

I totally agree that men don't watch it, but women definitely do. The guys were talking and "bs-ing" during the halftime show, and the women were all watching it. Still, NONE of us caught it. The next day there was a firestorm about it, and we were all wondering how we could have missed it.

I totally agree that men don't watch it, but women definitely do.  The guys were talking and "bs-ing" during the halftime show, and the women were all watching it.  Still, NONE of us caught it.  The next day there was a firestorm about it, and we were all wondering how we could have missed it.

675879[/snapback]

You guys are right. I didn't watch the half time show because it featured a bunch of musicians that I never listen to. I was at the computer checking my emails when the Janet Jackson thing happened. The next day, everybody was talking about "what happened" during the half time show, and I didn't have a clue until somebody told me. :D

I totally agree that men don't watch it, but women definitely do.  The guys were talking and "bs-ing" during the halftime show, and the women were all watching it.

675879[/snapback]

There were three women at our SB party and none of them saw it either.

That said, I did watch the McCartney and U2 performances two years prior.

Who watches the stupid halftime shows anyway?  I was sitting right in front of the TV when "nipplegate" occurred and didn't even notice it. 

Hmmm... talk to my friends or watch some stupid pop music lip-synching act.  Tough choice...   :D

675857[/snapback]

Me neither. A buddy of mine called and said, "was that really Janet Jackson's boob?" and both my dad and I were like, "Boob? Where?"

Me neither.  A buddy of mine called and said, "was that really Janet Jackson's boob?" and both my dad and I were like, "Boob?  Where?"

676502[/snapback]

Hell, a group of us where watching and we sort of slowly looked at each other after the event and said, "did we see what I think we just saw?" One of my buddies said that it had to have been a shirt underneath her outfit.

Edited by NAUgrad

I was over at a friend's house and he insisted on ordering that lame ass Lingerie bowl PPV. I would have rather seen Nipplegate. They had interviews with the women for an hour during the entire halftime. Did they really think people were going to order because they cared what the girls had to say? :D

Anybody see the commercial for this year's SB they rejected about the wardrobe malfunction? Janet leaves the dressing room. A delivery boy delivers the flowers, grabs one of the Bud Light's that were on ice, and opens it with Janet's bra. It tears, and he fixes it with scotch tape. Pretty funny.

Anybody see the commercial for this year's SB they rejected about the wardrobe malfunction?  Janet leaves the dressing room.  A delivery boy delivers the flowers, grabs one of the Bud Light's that were on ice, and opens it with Janet's bra.  It tears, and he fixes it with scotch tape.  Pretty funny.

677779[/snapback]

Uhmmm... that's what this entire thread hinges on, Hook! Check the link in the initial post. :D