[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dead Man Walkin'

msaint

OK, I know the two week lapse until the Super Bowl forces media/players to say something, anything just to keep yapping about the game, but hey, Freddie, why don't you catch more than 35 balls a year before you start shooting your idiot mouth off.

This is not a "how dare he diss the Pats/Harrison" post –- after all, even Pats fans have a hard time remembering who's in our patchwork secondary lately –- and if someone like TO, Moss, Chad said it, that'd be a little less, well, idiotic, and even kinda funny. But for the love of God... you're Freddie f*@$ing Mitchell!!

Just shut your trap and catch your typical 3 balls-for-24 yards and call it a day, man. :D

678352[/snapback]

Why would you care what Freddie Mitchell says?

I bet belichick loves it.

I was going to give the eagles 2 field goals in thier 42-6 loss... but now I think they will get shut out.

679095[/snapback]

It's amazing how our views differ politically but when it comes to football, we think alike.

I bet belichick loves it.

I was going to give the eagles 2 field goals in thier 42-6 loss... but now I think they will get shut out.

679095[/snapback]

I bet Bill Belichick doesn't care even a little bit about what Freddie Mitchell said on TV.

Neither should you.

This Sunday that is the ONLY positive thing i want to see come from NE. Harrison lighting up Freddy Mitchell.

682666[/snapback]

Unfortunately, don't think it'll happen. Unless Mitchell starts running more routes over the middle, and I bet he's lobbying Reid & McNabb as we speak NOT to call his number over the middle this Sunday. :D

All this dude's doing is conducting an ongoing interview for an ESPN analyst's job next year after Philly cuts his ass.

Unfortunately, don't think it'll happen. Unless Mitchell starts running more routes over the middle, and I bet he's lobbying Reid & McNabb as we speak NOT to call his number over the middle this Sunday. :D

All this dude's doing is conducting an ongoing interview for an ESPN analyst's job next year after Philly cuts his ass.

683956[/snapback]

That should be akward as the huddle goes totally quiet after McNabb gives him a crossing route...