[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What in the hell...

Fatman

I don't know, Peyton's Visa commercial that he chants: "Lets go insurance adjuster, let's go" is pretty sickening. So is T-mac's "Hey dude who's falling"...is right behind it.

Edited by Dbaxx

Is anyone else disturbed by the latest crappy shoes from spammers ad with LT, Urlacher, Roethlisberger, and some baseball players wearing creepy helmets/masks?  I don't think I'm going to sleep well after that  :D

679334[/snapback]

What a wuss :D

I don't know, Peyton's Visa commercial that he chants: "Lets go insurance adjuster, let's go" is pretty sickening.

679392[/snapback]

After it's been shown a hundred times, it's not as funny anymore, but when it first came out, that commercial was HILARIOUS.

After it's been shown a hundred times, it's not as funny anymore, but when it first came out, that commercial was HILARIOUS.

679402[/snapback]

I agree! :D

Is anyone else disturbed by the latest crappy shoes from spammers ad with LT, Urlacher, Roethlisberger, and some baseball players wearing creepy helmets/masks?  I don't think I'm going to sleep well after that  :D

679334[/snapback]

I'd missed the fact that it was a crappy shoes from spammers ad ... doofus commercial.

I don't know, Peyton's Visa commercial that he chants: "Lets go insurance adjuster, let's go" is pretty sickening.  So is T-mac's "Hey dude who's falling"...is right behind it.

679392[/snapback]

I love the Peyton commercial -- though it is getting old, it still amuses ...

Not familiar with T-mac's ...

The one that made me roll my eyes was the LeBron commercial with him "conquering" all these cartoon adversaries ... stick to hoops ... it felt more like a military recruiting ad ...

Best commercials out right now, IMO, are the Geico "Caveman" spots. Absolutely f'n hilarious. Love the line from the caveman sitting on the couch using the laptop – "That's so condescending" – while his other caveman pal is playing classical piano in the background. Brilliant. :D

I don't know, Peyton's Visa commercial that he chants: "Lets go insurance adjuster, let's go" is pretty sickening.  So is T-mac's "Hey dude who's falling"...is right behind it.

679392[/snapback]

Agreed, but when I was at the Colts/Pats playoff game, listening to 50,000 people scream CUT THAT MEAT! CUT THAT MEAT! CUT THAT MEAT! was pretty much the funniest thing ever.

Guest dabears

It may be the worst, but look at the facts:

Do you remember the commercial

Do you remember the product

Looks like it did it's job...even though it sux

It even has it's own thread going, nothing like free advertising :D

679392[/snapback]

I like that Manning commercial and I hate Manning.