[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Daniel Snyder at it again

Kid Cid

You sound like you been spending too much time on the Block, homes.

680827[/snapback]

Homes? What the frack?

The block is making a 'comback', if you are into that kind of thing. Hustler opened an 'upscale' club there a few years back and it was supposed to force the other club/bar owners to upgrade.

Of course, I've only been there a few times, and none the last seven years (met my wife). When I was still single, it was still a rathole. Always thought it funny that the block was next door to Baltimore City Police Headquarters and City Hall. Makes the raids they carry out once a decade go a bit easier.

How can a season ticket be $ 2,350 ?  Is that right ?  I assume 8 home games , that is $ 293.75 a game ?  Anyone ?

682628[/snapback]

Those are Club seats and they are very nice. I just gave em up two after a five year license because Snyder jacked up the price and wanted me to commit to a 7 year license. Now I have one regular seat season ticket.