[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You would think. . .

Ramhock

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D OU was the best team.

:rolleyes: Just didnt finish it off.

:D Excuses suck

:rolleyes: Wait till next yr

B) We'll show em all in 04

OK Im pissed my boys didnt finish what they started. Some say they peaked too soon, others say KSU laid the blueprint for LSU, and if the Big 12 was like the Pac-Ten or Lil Ten and no Championship game, USC wouldnt even be considered as a split, and LSU wouldnt have had the blueprint to beat OU in the Sugar Bowl. Ifs and Buts, but the fact is LSU is the BCS National Champ and everything else is just speculation.

Sgt. Ryan:

KSU didnt do anything special other teams didnt try.  KSU was just successful at it.

More accurate would be to say, KSU was just good.

Other than Texas, exactly zero of the teams that Oklahoma beat finished the year ranked in the Top 25. The best you can say is that Oklahoma whipped a long line of average opponents during the regular season. We all know what happened after that...

Ramhock:

SI is offering a USC edition of its National Championship offer, including the hardcover book and other goodies.

I saw it offered on TV about a week after both games were played.

USC was by far the best team in the country!

Sgt. Ryan:

Guess your research left out last yr   :D  

OU

4 Heisman Trophy Winners

37 Conference Championships - 35 Big 8, 2 Big 12

7 National Championships

vs

KSU

1 Conference Championship

End of Discussion

You're so predictable. lol

You said enjoy your 1st BIG 12 Championship I stated that we are better than OU as far as the BIG 12 goes. KSU has a best record in BIG 12 history and KSU is the ONLY team to win in EVERY BIG 12 statium.

You can look back to the old BIG 8 but as far as the BIG 12 goes, KSU has Oklahomo beat in most areas that matter.

Now go back and enjoy your championshipless 2003 season. bawling

Are you F'n kidding.

OU has more Big 12 Championships than KSU. 2 to 1, what matters more than thatin Big 12 play or what about The last 4 times the teams have played OU is 3-1. I guess there are facts greater than that against OU, right. Or since the Big 12 has been around, how many National Titles has KSU won vs OU. I dont get it, what records are you talking about, wins before Stoops came to OU since Snyder has been there. Just look at win % of these 2 coaches, and look at head to head vs these 2 coaches. Are you telling me your teams first win in Lincoln is what you are talking about. I cant tell you how many times in the past OU has beat Nebraska in Lincoln. And which team hasnt OU beaten on their opponents stadium. And when did your team beat Texas in Texas. I was almost positive I heard this would have been the first time, right before El fumbled and Texas came back and kicked their ass.

OU clearly over-looked this team, and it showed when KSU got waxed by OSwho. Dont give me El this or El that, he was the reason your team lost to Texas and OSU.

11-4 and losing at home to Marshall is all that needs to be said.

Predictable, Im stating facts. Dec 6 is your teams complete Championship history. A Game that one team was looking ahead to the National Championship. Congrats on the Big 12 title.

But this argument is like comparing Philly and Dallas, which you play that card exactly how often. :D

Philly vs Dallas

and

KSU and OU

Only problem is Philly has been to at least 1 Overall Championship game. KSU has not

Dallas has been to 8 SBs and won 5 Championships

OU has been to 11 National Title games and won 7 National Championships.

So I guess its not really even that close, is it.

Now you sound like a typical Dallas fan ... when a team beats your ass and is the Champion you look in the past for help. lol

Deal with it ... KSU beat Oklahomo's ass and is the BIG 12 champion. KSU beat OU in every facet of the game.

Regardless of all arguments currently Oklahomo is K-State's b*tch .

BTW, how can I not bring up Ell as the reason we lost but you can bring up the "we looked over KSU" statement. If you think former K-State coaches (Stoops & Verabels) would overlook K-State then you are an idiot as well as those coaches. We both know Stoops wanted to beat Synders ass but he got outcoached.

OMG - are you kidding me. You are the #1 so called typical Cowboy fan

Also according to you logic

KSU is Marshalls biatch

KSU is Texas biatch

KSU is Okie Sts biatch

KSU is Ohio Sts biatch

Stoops owns Snyder 3 games to 1

So enjoy your teams Big 12 Championship, and get ready for what Okie St and A@M got this yr, next yr.

Arguing with you is like arguing with my kid brother, yeah but we beat ya'll the last time. Good for you. I said how many times enjoy your teams Big 12 Championship. You continued to run your lip and I continued to state facts, which should have shut you up. But you are too stupid to realize when you have been schooled.

Sgt. Ryan:

KSU is Marshalls biatch

KSU is Texas biatch

KSU is Okie Sts biatch

KSU is Ohio Sts biatch

Yup, but my team beat your team in the championship game and beat them like little girls, we both know you just hate that. :P

Sgt. Ryan:

... get ready for what Okie St and A@M got this yr, next yr.

As you said earlier a win never makes up for a lose. Even if you beat us we will still be the current BIG 12 Champs. head_ban