[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You would think. . .

Ramhock

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a sec - I thought we were done with excuses, Ryan. I could make excuses for USC too regarding the loss to Cal, but I won't. There is no excuse for losing to Cal, just like is there no excuse for OU losing by 4 TDs to KSU. The better team ON THAT DAY won in both cases, IMHO, just like in the Sugar.

Heisman has nothing to do with it! CPerry and LFitz were finalists, but they didn't do much in their bowl games either. You could say USC lost their Heisman QB before the season last year (not to injury, to the draft) but remember I'm not making excuses....

Why the USC bashing? All 3 teams had great years, but only the two that won their big bowls get to share the NC title. And all 3 will be back in the hunt next year, with their great coaches and players - I'd bet on that.

LSU, USC & OU will definitly be in the hunt again next year.

USC & LSU are not losing many players and are restocking very well in recruiting. USC has Eight 5-star recruits all ready with verbals. eek!

Though OU is losing a few defensive players they have solid players to replace them allready on the roster and they are also recruting well.

Should be a lot of fun next year. jump

Ryan you remind me of my little brother... when he was a kid, he'd come back after a hockey game and tell us, "I had 3 goals today!"

"... except on the first one my teammate didn't pass it to me."

"... and on the second one the other kid tripped me before I could shoot."

"... and on the third one the ref called offsides."

Of course he was like 8 at the time...

Sgt. Ryan:

***, Hockey in Texas.  Are you for real.

I was busy nailing your GF while you were riding the bench while your mommy and daddy were cherring on your brother, who was actually playing.

When I look up TOOL in the dictionary, your picture is right there.  A total f*ckup from birth,  always riding the coat tails of others, as you have never had an original thought in yoru life.  But living in Madison, I guess thats what is expected/

LMAO... Looks like someone is upset at having not won the "Huddle's Most Hated" or the "Huddle's Most Annoying" award. But he is off to a roaring start for next year. :P wink

Sgt. Ryan:

you have never had an original thought in yoru life.

Oh really? So you’ve read that story about my brother and his youth hockey “glory” elsewhere then, right Ryan?

As for you and your “oh yeah, well I nailed your GF, so na na na” smack? You call that fresh Ryan?

Come to think of it, I seem to recall hearing that “picture in the dictionary” line before too. Only about 1,000 times though. And calling me a tool? That's really pushing the creative envelope there.

Yep, you’re a real pioneer with your unique and original smack. :D

:waitingeagerlyforanotherschooling: lol

Sgt. Ryan:

OMG - are you kidding me.  You are the #1 so called typical Cowboy fan

Also according to you logic

KSU is Marshalls biatch

KSU is Texas biatch

KSU is Okie Sts biatch

KSU is Ohio Sts biatch

Stoops owns Snyder 3 games to 1

So enjoy your teams Big 12 Championship, and get ready for what Okie St and A@M got this yr, next yr.

Arguing with you is like arguing with my kid brother, yeah but we beat ya'll the last time.  Good for you. I said how many times enjoy your teams Big 12 Championship.  You continued to run your lip and I continued to state facts, which should have shut you up.  But you are too stupid to realize when you have been schooled.

Your team got a$$ smacked by K-State...hmmm how do you say??? Oh yeah END OF DISCUSSION!!!!

bawling bawling bawling bawling

Sgt. Ryan:

USC would have got their ass stomped by either team that played int he sugar bowl.  USC beat up a very slow avg 3 loss Michigan team. And lost to Cal for God Sakes.  There is no way Id rank them #1.  Playing no one doesnt make you good, its the reason you were not in the big game, and wont be next yr either if 2 other teams have the same record as USC.

Take Leinhart out of the last 2 games, and would USC beat KSU or LSU. I think not. And Leinhart was not the Heisman Trophy Winner, Jason White was.  White is still in a cast on his wrist because of the hit in the KSU game.  You think that didnt have anything to do with things.  Geez, F'n Morons.  LSU is National Champs and OU was 17 yds from tying the game with their Heisman Trophy obviously hurt.

OKAY someone take the crack pipe away from RYAN!!! ou WOULD NOT HAVE A PRAYER AGAISNT USC.

Sgt. Ryan:

sacosud:

Sgt. Ryan:

USC would have got their ass stomped by either team that played int he sugar bowl.  USC beat up a very slow avg 3 loss Michigan team. And lost to Cal for God Sakes.  There is no way Id rank them #1.  Playing no one doesnt make you good, its the reason you were not in the big game, and wont be next yr either if 2 other teams have the same record as USC.

Take Leinhart out of the last 2 games, and would USC beat KSU or LSU. I think not. And Leinhart was not the Heisman Trophy Winner, Jason White was.  White is still in a cast on his wrist because of the hit in the KSU game.  You think that didnt have anything to do with things.  Geez, F'n Morons.  LSU is National Champs and OU was 17 yds from tying the game with their Heisman Trophy obviously hurt.

OKAY someone take the crack pipe away from RYAN!!! ou WOULD NOT HAVE A PRAYER AGAISNT USC.
If they can get past Cal next yr, maybe we will see. :DHow can you say take Leinhart out of last 2 games!!!!!!! He is USC's Quaterback!!!! This is the stuff that makes ryan such a JOY. Hey How about The NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS take Tom Brady out of their last 2 games and I bet they lose to the Panthers and Colts are you hearing yourself explain Oklahoma's total colapse,,it's just funny I enjoy it Ryan keep it going coach

Sgt. Ryan:

I enjoyed OSU getting their ass spanked to unranked Wisconsin then again to Mighigan.  

And my point went completely over your head douchebag.  IF the Heisman trophy winner is hurt for 1.5 games and that teams loses those games, how can you say that has nothing to do with it.  especially in the title game where OU is within 14 yds from tying the game with 2 mins left in the 4th qtr.  Regardless, USC got beat by Cal, and didnt get to play for the true title, sure they are some paper champion, but that is kinda their MO, they cant win Championships outright.  Just look at 2 of the last 3

Yeah but K-state a$$ smacked OU!!! I mean destroyed OU!!! it was not even close!!! OSU came back against Michigan and Wisconsin pulled it out. The POINT is OSU did not get A$$ SMACKED. OHIO STATE turns around and takes out K-State you do the math CRYAN..and I love how you now have made it 14 yrds away next post it will be 10 yrds away it's just eating you alive OU blew it again!!! lol

BIGBADBRU:

Ohio State easily beat Kansas State.

They won by 7 points and the tying TD by K-State was out of bounds by 3-4 inches. That's not easily. They won the game over a solid KSU team but lets be real ... it turned out to be a great matchup and a great game. Both teams dominated each other at times.

Sgt. Ryan:

But OSU losing to Wisconsin, they never had a chance of even making this game.  No way they would have leap frogged LSU, USC or OU whether they beat Michigan or not.

And you fancy yourself some sort of college football expert!BCS Standings leading up to OSU vs. Michigan

No leapfrogging needed...

Now whether or not OSU would have stayed at #2 in the final BCS standings is another debate, but I sure like their chances. LSU barely edged out USC at the last minute; I doubt the Tigers would have made it to #2 if OSU was in the mix with 1 loss and a regular season-ending win at Michigan.

At any rate, I wish it would have worked out that OSU was in the 1-loss logjam along with USC and LSU, so there'd be even greater pressure for a playoff...

Sgt. Ryan:

They dont embarass the conference.

OU embassed the conference by being the #1 team in the country and then losing their last two games of the season. thumbs_d

It's an embassasment to the conference and it should be to their fans as well to see the south representitive lose by 28 to a 3-lose team. lol

At least when KSU plays in a BIG 12 championship it's a close game. KSU lost to the #1 team by 3, lost in double overtime, and won by 28 to the pretender OU #1 team. :P

K-State has not lost a game by more than 7 points in 5 years. Oklahomo lost by 28 just 1 game ago. K-State ALWAYS shows up ... unlike Oklahomo.

At least we represent ... unlike OU.

Sgt. Ryan:

KSU got their asses waxed by Marshall.  The beat OU, who was clearly looking ahead to the title game, but revenge is sweet, and next yr, you wont be able to say KSU hasnt lost to anyone by 7 pts in however long.  Though I seriously doubt that to be true, just dont care to do the research to prove you wrong as I did when I proved OU had 2 Big 12 Championships when you tried to compare the schools.  OU has 7 National Championships and 30+ Conference Championships. There is no comparison between these 2 schools.    KSU has 1 lone F'n conference championship. And you run your mouth like Ugly Tuna on the main board.  At least the team he follows did something nationally.  

We both know KSU sucks ass, and Snyder couldnt carry Stoops jock.  But every squirrel has his nut, and you can bet your ass KSU will be humiliated worse than the ass whipping they took this yr.  

You can continue to run your lip KSU, but my stance wont change.  KSU sucks, and will always be a loser.  You want to talk about Choke.  Go back a few yrs when all KSU has to do is beat a 21 pt underdog Texas A&M to go to the National Championship, then you lose and then in the bowl game you get embarassed once more.  The leagacy of your school is your sweatshirt.  Enjoy it,as it will be a collectors item in another 50 yrs as its the only thing your school has ever won in football in the last 150 yrs.

K-State cost Oklahomo 2 championships this year. lol

Look to the past if you want but we beat your ass in a CHAMPIONSHIP game this year. OU may win next year in Manhattan but we will still be the CURRENT BIG 12 CHAMPIONS after the game regardless of the outcome. :D Maybe the possible win in Manhattan will make up for the 28 point lose to KSU in the championship game but I doubt it. I will never forget how the Oklahomo fans cried after the game, pathetic losers. lol

BTW, KSU has won more than 1 conference championship.

D*mn I forgot about that year.

OK this one is just as good.

KSU has not lost by more than 7 points in their last 25+ games.

Oklahomo has lost by 28 points once in their last 2 games.

Now does that make you feel better. lol

Sgt. Ryan:

The Big 12 is losing a ton of talent.  Texas is losing its top 2 Wrs, Okie St is losing its #1 Wr and #1 Rb, KSU is losing its QB and alot of talent on D.

What is your point? Isn't it common for teams better players to be the seniors who are then eligible for the draft?

I would guess that almost every college team is losing several starters. Even Indiana at 2-10 is losing their #2 WR.

Let's look at a mock draft and see who a neutral party sees as losing real talent .

Big Ten

Iowa - 1.4 (Gallery), 2.56 (Sanders), 2.62 - Kaeding)

Ohio State - 1.10 (Gamble), 1.13 (Smith), 2.38 (Jenkins), 2.41 (Scott), 2.53 (Clarett), 3.70 (Allen)

Michigan - 2.37 (Perry), 2.55 (LeSueur), 3.87 (Pape)

Wisconsin - 2.52 (Evans)

Purdue - 2.54 (Schweigert), 3.71 (Phillips), 3.72 (Butler)

Mich State - 3.80 (Askew)

Big Twelve

Oklahoma - 1.7 (Harris), 1.29 (Strait), 2.59 (Lehman)

Texas - 1.9 (Williams), 2.60 (Tubbs), 3.76 (Vasher)

Ok State - 2.61 (Bell), 3.77 (Woods)

Kansas State - 3.66 (Washington), 3.92 (Leckey)

Nebraska - 3.91 (Williams)

Others (teams with 2 or more in round 1)

USC - 1.5 (Udeze), 1.18 (Poole), 2.36 (Rogers), 3.94 (Colbert)

Miami - 1.6 (Taylor), 1.8 (Winslow), 1.12 (Vilma), 1.16 (Wilfolk), 1.31 (Williams), 2.39 (Carey)

Virginia Tech - 1.14 (Jones), 1.19 (Hall), 1.27 (Grove), 3.96 (Wilford)

LSU - 1.20 (Clayton), 1.25 (Hill), 2.47 (Henderson), 2.49 (Lavalais)

Oregon State - 1.21 (Jackson), 1.24 (Edwards)

Wow I almost quit after 2 rounds at which point the Big Ten projects 12 players drafted to the Big Tweleve's 6, and Miami's 6 (including 5 first rounders).

Every team loses players. After 4 years of eligibility they have to move on, whether they graduate or not. It's college football, there is turnover, get used to it.

I see no evidence that it is affecting the Big 12 any more than it is affecting other teams, especially as far as draftable players. I'm using this as a measure because guys that are not drafted should be easier to replace.

In fact it looks like the Big 12 is affected much less than several other conferences. But it should be no surprise to those here that Sarge's rantings fall apart under serious analysis like a house of cards.

KS2K and Pvt. Ryan - are you 2 going to keep at it for the next 7-10 months, or whenever your teams play again? I cannot imagine that you will still have "facts" to debate by then - or will we be treated to opinions rehashed a thousand times? At first it was amusing but now its getting old...

Do you guys watch basketball or baseball? For your sake and that of your respective families, I hope you don't talk about this stuff around the house for the entire off-season.

And by the way - I don't care how many guys USC loses to the draft - no excuses - I'll bet a few bucks on the next time my team meets either one of your teams! But don't bother trying to engage me in a 7-month long running battle on here - I'm signing off until August. Good luck to both of your teams....

FIGHT ON!