[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wong forum?

Clubfoothead

Well this will be the third Super Bowl for my first house. Of my group of friends I was the first to buy a house so I get to have the party at my place. :D

For Super Bowl XXXVII the local Albertsons had those helium filled foil balloons with the Super Bowl logo and each team's logo per balloon. The firrst ones were really neat with Tampa Bay and Oakland logos. Anyways got them again last year.

This year is the problem. It is the first time a rival NFC East team has been in the Super Bowl. Despite the fact Tom Brady attended the right college and the fact that I hate the Iggles, thanks to you know what I think I'm pulling for the dumb birds. :oldrolleyes: Still, I don't want any freaking ballons with that logo on them in my house.

I like this little tradition that I've started and my friends and their pieces of a$$ seem to like the balloons as well. I'd be particularily interested in what fans of AFC East and other NCF East teams would do.

Would you suck it up and get the balloons or end the tradition?

lol. Club set those Eagle balloons up all over your place and feel like a winner :D

Edited by NSab

Just follow the tire tracks to find your house, I heard in another post someone took it. :D

Keep the tradition alive ...

680495[/snapback]

Yep, and after the party, you can stab the balloon and take a dump on the Eagle logo.

680502[/snapback]

My sentiments exactly! :D

You know you want a shiny, happy Eagles balloon, hand-filled by the lungs of a 17-year-old, big-haired Philadelphia native to liven up your party festivities. So just do it.

Come to the Dark Side, young Skywalker.

680678[/snapback]

Given all the experience blowing that those 17 year old big haired Philadelphia natives have there should be no shortage of Eagles balloons.

Given all the experience blowing that those 17 year old big haired Philadelphia natives have there should be no shortage of Eagles balloons.

680683[/snapback]

lol, I had a a former Dallas Cowboy cheerleader mom offering up her current Cheerleader Daughter up to me at the game. Those Dallas girls have experience too. :D

Just follow the tire tracks to find your house, I heard in another post someone took it. :D

680600[/snapback]

:zing: Keep the day job, Paul Sr. :D

keep it going ans start a new one... like say strippers or somthing like that B)

680676[/snapback]

Me and my buddies get the den. Wife's friend is having a baby shower in the living room. If everyone doesn't keep their clotheson, party's over. :D

I wouldn't have a Cowboys baloon in my house!

680716[/snapback]

Of course you wouldn't, clearly winners aren't your style.

I'll plan on the balloons although the hard part will come when I get to the check-out.

:zing:  Keep the day job, Paul Sr.  :D

Me and my buddies get the den.  Wife's friend is having a baby shower in the living room.  If everyone doesn't keep their clotheson, party's over.  :D

Of course you wouldn't, clearly winners aren't your style.

I'll plan on the balloons although the hard part will come when I get to the check-out.

680821[/snapback]

All in good fun, my Little Red Neck Buddy B)

Oh, my mistake, I thought this was the Wong Forum. I was looking for info on a new Chinese restaurant or thought perhaps Yao Ming had bought The Forum in LA.

As you were...

681219[/snapback]

Now that was funny. :D

And your sig is awesome. :D