[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wong forum?

Clubfoothead

They would have to drag my cold lifeless body out before I ever allowed a Patriot or a Dolphin balloon in my house.

Two years does not a tradition make. If you allow an Eagle balloon into your home, you're just asking for trouble. Don't do it - I'm begging you - don't do it. You'll regret it for the rest of your life. It doesn't apply to just football, it transcends all sports.

My Grandfather let someone wear a Bruins jersey in his house in 1941. The Rangers didn't win again until after my grandfather died.

My father allowed my uncle to bring Celtic paraphenelia into my home in 1974. The Knicks haven't won a championship since.

I roomed with a Red Sox fan in college in 1986. I didn't make him remove all his Sox crap from our dorm room after the Mets beat them in the Series. I let it fester there in the corner. Look what happened - the friggin Red Sox won the Series this year and us Mets fans are still living in '86.

I like you, Club. And because I like you, I'm BEGGIN' you not to let those balloons into your house! Don't even get generic green balloons. You're just digging your own grave. :D