[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Calling PatrickL

polksalet

Whats up with this?

Auburn RB to transfer...Auburn RB Brandon Jacobs has decided to transfer after all. The 6-4, 270-pound Jacobs, a former heralded JC transfer who would be the Tigers' #3 back next fall behind Carnell Williams and Ronnie Brown, had shifted to TE early this month, but decided that he would prefer to play RB so will transfer, likely to a Division 1-AA school where he will be immediately eligible for his senior season next fall.

Jacbos is awesome, i wish he was staying, but he was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. I think he coulda been a star. He came to AU b/c he committed to them out of high school and said they = stood by him, so he decided to come compete win ronnie and caddy. He's talking of going to a d1a school, but why do that instead of just redshirting at AU this year and starting in 05? He says he'll oneday finish at AU, which is odd. My money is he ends up at a d1aa power and has 1800 yds rushing and 20+ td's this year. Missing blocking assignments won't be as crucial there and he is a MONSTER when he gets the ball.