[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chance to win $1 million....

Wolv

I love the fact that the these company's have to say

"Tom Brady's team score... in the Big Showdown" instead of Pats score in the Superbowl.

Anyone remember the radio ads for the Dinty Moore beef stew contest from a few years ago? Of course, they were giving out tickets to the big game. They couldn't say the name of the game, but if you won, it would be SUPER... just like a BOWL of their beef stew.

i would say, mathematically, there is better chance of martians landing on the field during half time.

682001[/snapback]

i got $1,000 that says the martians will be green, have 3 eyes and will speak fluent Japanese!! :D:D

i would say, mathematically, there is better chance of martians landing on the field during half time.

682001[/snapback]

I wonder if they give you anything if you predict the EXACT yardline on which the Martians land? Plus, a martian landing would be better than the typical halftime lipsynch idiocy ...

(oh, martians land on the 34 ...)

If one of us wins... I think you should get a small cut of it!  B)

682434[/snapback]

I'll drink to that! :D

I couldn't see the letters in the box. :D  Could someone post them?

682588[/snapback]

If you are referring to the letter/number combo in the colored box at the bottom, I think they are unique to each page....